See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2016

Booked via OYO and it turned out really nice. Room was neat and clean with all the basic facilities like geyser, fridge, TV, etc. Bathroom was nice. Food here is very tasty. Complementary breakfast was very pleasing. This hotel made my one day trip to Agra very comfortable. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: affordable hotel for sight seeing trips
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pentas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2016

Hi Siddharth!
We're extremely happy to know that you had a great stay and liked our services. It is highly rewarding for our team when our guests have a memorable stay experience. Keep pouring in your love and we promise to deliver wow experiences everytime you stay with us. Looking forward to host you again soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

This stay was awesome because of Oyorooms. I was at Agra 11:30 PM and couldn't find any affordable hotel and thanks to Google maps I lost roads many times and you can understand how scary it is! when you have family with you and don't know where to stay. It is same for me.

I call Oyorooms and the way the call support team talks with me is like someone relative friend is talking and they makes me relax and find a nearest and best hotel to me.

I immediately get calm and they find best nearest hotel to me which is also nearest to Taj Mahal and other popular place.

Thanks to Oyorooms that makes my Agra visit a worth visit.

Room Tip: Easy to reach & leave, it's on mid road to Agra to Taj Mahal
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
oyorooms, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pentas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Hi Kunal!
We're extremely happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Providing the best services to our guests is what we always aim for. It is highly rewarding for our team when our guests have a memorable stay with us. Keep travelling and loving us the same way. We would love to host you again.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The hotel has small rooms. Rooms were clean and neat. Amenities in the room were good and room service was reasonably quick. Interaction with front desk and room service was reasonable. Limited Parking space is available in front of the hotel. There is no dedicated restaurant. Breakfast was served in a small dining area. The choice of food items served was limited and the service was very slow. The hotel is good for a overnight stay.

Room Tip: Avoid if planning a long stay
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Hotel Pentas is located in a decent location, close to the Taj, I had a driver so not sure how much it is in a tuk tuk but can't be too much. Overall the hotel was decent room was of good quality with a good sized bathroom with hot and cold water. Did not have much interaction with staff but when I did they were helpful with good English. Free breakfast was limited but decent enough.

Room Tip: wifi didn't work in room just lobby
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Killian R
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel and food is also good but only vegetarian food is available. Autos are available near the hotel for both the railway stations - agra fort and and agra cantonment. Hotel also provides transport facility.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple