“Beautiful”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$70.00*
and up
Historical Agra Day Tour: Taj Mahal Sunrise, Agra...
Ranked #13 of 113 things to do in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a beautiful tomb and surrounding buildings and a highlight of Agra I think. This is our second trip to the city and we didn’t see this before, so we are glad we went this time. I suggest putting this second on your list after the Taj.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,990)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"shoe covers"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Known as mini Taj Mahal this place is no doubt a peaceful place. But I big BUT here.. few tourists are given aeroplane slippers by the security guard and they demand money for this free service. No guide available here to help you.. No arrangement for water if you're thirsty in June's heat.. only god can save you.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The moving tribute to a beloved father by a devoted daughter, this delicate jewel box like tomb is a must see.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This smaller, more intimate site has more impressive carvings AND inlay than the Taj. Don't get me wrong, the Taj is still Queen, for its sheer size and grand elegance, but don't miss this place either.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Since I first saw the Itimad-ud-Daulah many years ago I have loved this tomb building. It is in my opnion by far I the most beautiful building in India.

The mable inlay work on the monument is wonderful and in my opinion exceeds anything you will see anywhere else in India.

Surprisngly not many forgeign tourists visit this little gem, located on opposite bank of the river Jumna from the Taj and Agra fort.

In the beautifully maintained memorial grounds walk to the riverside to see the view, as it is wonderful.

You will not be dissapointed.