See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2016

i booked room through oyo me and my fiancee service was excellent hotel reception staff is very politely (girl) when i entered room A c not working properly throw some mud out so i called to reception they short out problem my fiancee so happy looked nice hotel . i am suggesting to the manager give the proper uniform to every staff i did not recognize who in service who in electrician all are same and also improve wifi facility nett speed is not so good . i recommend to others hotel was very nice staff was cool come and stay in this hotel .

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Harikendra
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

This one is a budget hotel. Situated right on the National Highway. For a night stay it's a decent option in Sikandara. The rooms are clean. Service is quick and the restaurant serves above average food. Basically this is the place for a night halt. Nothing luxurious about it but at the tarrif charged no one is complaining. The toilet is clean and fresh. The room comes with tv, fridge, tea coffee maker and wifi. Although it is advisable to choose rooms farther to the highway as it gets noisy in winters. Parking is opposite to the reception and the driver is provided bed for night. Overall an average experience.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

As fate would have it out bulk booking for a conference in Agra got mishandled at the very last moment and we were forced to check into an anonymous hotel by the name of Bhawna palace. The place is a mismanaged mess with pathetic service. The rooms were shabby and unkempt. Breakfast buffet had stale stuff was very limited for choice. Room service was satisfactory. The reception staff was downright atrocious, I got a call at 5 am in the morning inquiring whether I'm checking out that day. Checkout was another pathetic experience as it took me close to 1.5hrs as there was some billing issues and the accountant wasn't available. Overall best to avoid this kind of hotel which is just bothered about minting money from unsuspecting travellers.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

We tried to check and were prepaid 2 nights from Agoda, but the clerks and manager did not know what we were talking about. After 15-20 mins we were leaving and then they found out reservation. The hotel has potential but is worn. The walls of our room were white but were scuffed all over. A simple coat of paint would do wonders. It took 4 employees to check is in and make sure all of our dates and info were in the book correctly, even though they had photocopied our passports and not 1 other guest in the book has written down the information they required from us. The place is dreary. I would not stay again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2015

This is worst hotel i have ever visited. They are fraud. I was touring Agra with my family and I have booked the hotel from booking.com in advance. I reached Agra late in the evening due to heavy rush and traffic that day. I called up to the hotel at 6 PM that I will be reaching late and confirm my room. The hotel guy confirmed my booking. As this was a long weekend and there was hug rush in Agra that day. Most of hotels were fully booked. I called up again to hotel at 7pm to tell them about my departure. But they denied to give room to me. They said there is some electricity fault but due to heavy rush that day, hotel had given my room to someone else on higher price. As we were already too late to reach Agra, we could not find a room in late night. We have to move back to delhi on same night. Hotel has spoiled our trip. This is worst thing ever happened to us in any trip. I would suggest no to book this hotel ever.

Room Tip: Worst hotel
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple