US$80
US$48
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$81
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$59
US$42
US$36
US$24
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

ITC Mughal, Agra(Agra)
US$70
US$54
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$40
US$32
Courtyard Agra(Agra)
US$62
US$53
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

US$48
US$40
  • Breakfast included
OYO 1493 Hotel Madhushrie(Agra)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$27
Hotels.com
US$132
US$52
Priceline
All reviewsbob marley restauranttaj mahalminute walkeast gatenice rooftopwalking distancetuk tukfree wifirooms are cleanthe ground floorguesthouseyusufindiabackpackerssunrise
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Although it has been some time that Ive visited Agra, this guesthouse still brings back happy memories. From the kind & warm hospitality of yusuf until getting some henna paintings from his sister! Hope she"s still doing good and enjoying school :)! Taj Mahal can be found within just a walking distance, which is superb!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 January 2016

A lovely
little guesthouse
, run by an extremely nice
family with four children,
all of whom are happy to answer
questions or just have a conversation.
They will go to all ends to make sure you
are comfortable and are extremely protective
of their guests and knowledgeable about the
area. It also helps that the guesthouse is
a pleasant 10 minute walk from the Taj
Mahal. Just watch
out for the monkeys.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2016

We (5 of Thai girls) have been there last December. Even we have found that Agra is not the best place to spend overnight, but here at Friends Paying Guesthouse you should spend your time here. The staff and cooker are friendly. They give you suggestion how to survive in Agra with losing extra money and how to keep yourself safe. Room is comfortable enough to spend the night with quite big bed, toilet is clean and not too small. Food tastes good and affordable. Also, the restaurant, seat and decoration is nice, especially if you love Bob Marley!

Stayed: December 2015
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I am European but have been living in India for 8 years. I have visited Agra quite a few times, and before, whenever I was thinking about going to Agra, I only had bad touristic memories in my head - cold, dirty hotels, aggressive shop keepers etc.. But I really wanted to take my Indian family (4 people in total) to see the Taj Mahal. So I took some time looking for a good, reasonably priced hotel online. I decided to choose Friends Paying Guesthouse firstly because they had a "family room" for all of us, and secondly because the "friends" part in their name sounded... well, friendly!

And I really wasn't disappointed. I had this grubby, dirty image of hotels in Agra in my head, and when I arrived at this guesthouse, it was a huge relief. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, and we had some very nice conversations with them. The common room of the guesthouse with the Bob Marley restaurant reminded me of the cosy, friendly youth hostels I used to go to in Europe when I was younger, and it almost made me forget that I was in India. With fun notes from guests on the walls, nice and cosy decoration/arrangements etc. We really had a (short but) nice time there - the room was simple but comfortable and exactly what I had been looking for.

They also have CCTV cameras and the place feels safe and warm.

Really we just felt like at home there.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
friendguesthouse, Manager at Friends Paying Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Greetings From Friends Guest House Agra !

Thank you Vio for sharing your feeling with us about India . we are totally agree with you what you had image about India Agra now you feeling good in India . Our place is very safe we have CCTV cameras and also we said to every tourist you can use your own padlock if you want . We are very close to the Taj Mahal Eastern gate ticket counter .
Vio we miss you alot we will invite you yusuf wedding soon . You are so kind . Wish you all the best .

Joseph

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Vey comfortable stay at Friends Home stay . very tasty home made food . they teach free cooking classes every day . you just pay your order meal . security is so good . They have CCTV camera in parking, lobby, reception, restaurant. Joseph told us for security purposes they use this . They are very friendly and helpful people very positive vibe I felt in friends guest house so far . highly recommend to all travellers . Try Bob Marley restaurants special lassi .

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank molinhee
friendguesthouse, Owner at Friends Paying Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Thank you for your excellent review my friend . yes our place so safe we have CCTV cameras in parking , lobby , reception , restaurant . My Mother cook food here , We love Bob Marley that's why we gave this name to my restaurant . we do free cooking classes in afternoon time free of cost . Most welcome for you .

Joseph