US$57
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$76
US$36
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

ITC Mughal, Agra(Agra)
US$64
LuxuryCollection
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$59
US$41
US$80
Taj Hotels
Courtyard Agra(Agra)
US$58
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

OYO 1493 Hotel Madhushrie(Agra)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$53
US$48
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop restaurantmr neerajrooms are neat cleannice personfront officenice stayhotel staffcomplimentary breakfastwalkable distancefood qualityvery nice hotelone night stayfulackmgate
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I've just arrived. And checked straight back out after one look at the room. Never been cleaned, bedsheets fulls of stains having never been washed. Bathroom effectively a sewer. You couldn't make it up. If you stay here you'll probably get cholera. Or worse. So don't.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert A
hoteltajinn2015, Manager at Hotel Taj Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear gulzarxahmed,

Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the problems that you encountered during your last stay. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made. If it is convenient, I would like to discuss your experience further, so that I might learn more about how to improve our property and service for you and our other guests. Please feel free to call me at the office number below.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,
Mohit Maheshwari, Sales Manager

Reviewed 27 May 2017

The room is quite spacious with apt furniture. Location of the hotel is easily accessible. Friendly and prompt staff. The only problem was that the TV sound of the adjacent room was clearly audible in our rooms.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JaYa P

Dear guest,
It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your time.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful 5 star review of TAJ INN on Tripadvisor.I am glad that you liked the hotel and enjoyed a hospitable experience. We look forward to welcoming you again at Taj Inn Hotel.

We thank you for your support and hope that Taj Inn remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Agra.

Warm Regards,

Mohit Maheshwari
Sales & Reservation Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Clean rooms ...room service is good ...food is good in taste ..rooftop restaurant is so good ....f/o staff mr. Rohit is very helpfully overall stay is very nice and also want to cime again and will stay in tajinn

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
hoteltajinn2015, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Taj Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Dear Mhod Khalid K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review!

I am so pleased to hear about your wonderful stay with us. Our team strives to make all our guests feel welcomed and right at home when walking through our doors. I will pass your nice comments for Rohit, he is very friendly and polite, he will be very excited knowing that his job has been appreciated.

We at TAJ INN look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warmest Regards,
P. Chaudhary, Asst Manager- Sales

Reviewed 13 May 2017

good and nice staff,food ws tasty and delicious, rooms were large and hygenic,the staff was polite in nature and helpful,this hotel is also nerby the tajmahal and fatehpursikri,i enjoyed the over all stayinto the hotel.

Room Tip: higher floor have less noise
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends

Dear deepesh k,

Thank you for taking the time to share your fantastic review!

I am so pleased to hear about your wonderful stay with us. Our team strives to make all our guests feel welcomed and right at home when walking through our doors. I truly can’t wait for your next visit to Agra City. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Warmest Regards,
P. Chaudhary, Asst Manager-Sales

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I booked this hotel through make my trip one month in advance. I was having conversation with hotel through email and even i called also for confirmation but still when i called from the railway station on the day of booking they were behaving like they do not know anything. Finally they gave me room which i did not book. Next day my room got shifted. Surprise was when i called for toothpaste they said they do not have they will get from outside and i have to pay for it. I was ready to pay but i did not get it even after reminder. At end i had to get it from outside which just opposite to hotel.
Rooms are bad. Linen is dirty.Will not recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank gulzarxahmed
hoteltajinn2015, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Taj Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear gulzarxahmed,