Hotel Orange
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
US$812
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I opted for this hotel when I visited Agra for a business trip and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel.
Hotel is centrally located and well connected,service was upto the mark and the food was delicious.
Overall nice experience.
Worth a try

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
OrangeAgra, Manager at Hotel Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Orange, Agra.

Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful moments during your stay at our hotel.We all as a team believe in extending all our very best to our guests so that they leave this hotel on a sweet memory. Looking forward for your next visit and will request you to recommend our hotel to your friends visiting Agra.

With warm regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel in recently and was extremely pleased with the services they offered.We had a pleasant stay for two days and I am surprised by the quality of services they provided being a 3 star hotel.
Staff was well behaved and trained and were on their toes all the time, the quality of food they offered was simply superb.Rooms were pretty clean and spacious enough and the breakfast menu was good.
During the second day of our stay we ordered Kadai Chicken and Butter paneer masala and the taste was platable to our taste buds.
All together we had a wonderful stay for a good price ,will definitely like to visit this place again.
I would definitely recommend this hotel if you would like to enjoy your stay with finest of the services.
A must stay place!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
OrangeAgra, Manager at Hotel Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from hotel Orange AGRA.

With warm regards

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel at the end of march 2018 it was a very busy weekend and to find a good hotel was a tough job. We selected hotel orange from the list and it very well lived upto the expectation. The check in was very smooth with professional staff welcoming you. The rooms are spacious and cozy. The hotel serves multicuisine menu and the restaurant is well managed. Room service was quick too not to forget hotel has vallet parking system as well.we enjoyed our stay here in agra and this hotel is highly recomendable. We wish them all the best

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greeting From Hotel Orange AGRA.

we are thankful to have your feed back, its a privilege for us to receive a guest like you who are a true observer as well.

we appreciate that you liked our hotel our services and all above your stay was comfortable which is always a top priority for us.

we would love to receive you back once again and assure for the best services on your every visit.

Thanks & regards

Mahesh Kuntal

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

After going through reviews I booked this hotel but I was very afraid that it may not be at par of 3-star hotels because some of the reviews here are not that good. But from the time I parked my car till I checked out, the experience is nothing but awesome. The rooms are clean and spacious with all the amenities. The room service was prompt. The best part is its location. It is way better from inside than what it looks from outside. The food in the restaurant is good. The breakfast buffet is not vast but all the items kept for breakfast are good enough. Although I spent only a night, but I think it is one of the best 3-stars hotels in Agra.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
OrangeAgra, Manager at Hotel Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from hotel Orange, Agra.

We take immense pleasure in seeing your positive feedback about us while you stayed with us at Agra. Its great to know that you were very happy with food and services offered by us.

We look forward for your suggested friends to come and enjoy our services whenever they are visiting Agra.

Thanks and regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is surprisingly good. Only a short tuk-tuk ride from the railway station, it provides a conveniently central point to see the sights, although they are not in walking distance. Hire a tuk-tuk or a taxi for a day for a comparitively small amount and use the hotel as a base. If you want to eat out, you will again need transport to take you to a decent place. However, one of the best features of this hotel is the restaurant. I had two evening meals there and was very pleased with the service, cleanliness and overall standard of food. It also took the hassle out of finding somewhere to eat. On one occasion, I walked around the local streets for more than two hours and could not find anywhere that compares to the hotel restaurant. The room I stayed in was clean an spacious with a good bathroom - really everything I want from a hotel for just a couple of nights. Thank you Orange.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from hotel Orange, Agra.

Thanks and regards