“Wonderfully hospitable Homestay”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Kanha Homestay

Very good
Sitting Room
Kitchen
Roof Top Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andy T
“Wonderfully hospitable Homestay ”
Reviewed 15 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our family of four was made to feel very welcome by Rajesh and his charming family (including Kiwi their dog!)
The rooms are well appointed and spotlessly clean. We felt safe and secure.
Breakfast is excellent and we loved the evening meal.
As an added bonus it is a very short drive, about 10 minutes, to the Taj Mahal. Restaurants and ATM are within walking distance.
For Brits like us seeking an authentic experience we cannot recommend Kanha Homestay highly enough.

Bhuvan S
“Nice place and good environment.”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Nice clean place and a welcoming family.
Easy to get to and the owner were accommodating to our requests.

shweta s
“Made our trip most comfortable”
Reviewed 19 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

This lovely home was our much needed comfort during the trip to Agra. Not only was it comfortable but the up keep of the place was excellent as well. My daughter had a great time exploring the place. Thank you for taking such good care of us. We'll come back soon enough!

rgogia46
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“My Stay in Agra”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay at this home. The room was tasetully decorated and included access to a terrace garden with a large collection of green plants. It was very relaxing to sit here in the morning and watch the day coming to a start. The hosts are very friendly and caring. The home was conviniently located to the Taj Mahal.

Divya S
“Lovely clean homestay ”
Reviewed 17 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Such a lovely house such a wonderful location and more than that such warm people.On my recent trip to agra to see the majestic Taj Mahal I happened to stay at this homestay located in a gated community.the owners of the place arranged a pick up for me from the railway station and took me to the house.I was greeted there by a humble couple who were more than happy to welcome my family.the rooms and bathrooms were clean and hot water was available 24 hours much to our relief.service was efficient and we got served some delicious meals including the Indian speciality kachori.they have a beautiful roof top garden where you can enjoy the morning tea.My daughter had a wonderful time playing with their little dog.the homestay is very close to Taj Mahal and the main hotels and restaurants.In all it was a great stay and I sincerely thank the owners for being so humble.If we ever go back to agra will definitely stay with them.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing