All reviews decent stay bus stand opp lake location ooty
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We booked this through oyo.the rooms were so neat and proper service was offered.the staffs were so friendly. its also so close to the railway station and you can go by walk for shopping. bus stand is also so closer. overall it was so pleasing to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sharmi839
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I would say it's a fair decision to stay in the hotel. It's easily approachable to the many local places. Jus 1 min walk for a tea, 5 mins to main Ooty junction.
When I opened the balcony, OMG the traditional Ooty station for you.
Food quality is acceptable, and the guys in the hotel treat us well. Always they wore the happy mask.
It was great being with them.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yogesh P
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best hotel which I stayed in ooty. My stay in this hotel was for 4 nights 5 days through OYO.

Good Things:
1) Neat/ clean and spacious room
2) Good location. Opp Heritage Railway Station.
3) Very convenient and close to market
3) Good service provided specially by Rahul n Subhash.

Bad Things:
1) Hot water only comes in the morning from 7 to 9 am
2) They have same variety of breakfast everyday in complementary breakfast provided rest is chargeable
3) Food is over costly as compared to outside joints in the market.
4) Travel options from hotel is costly as compared to local Tourism Taxi available

If the above bad things are improved, this would be a best 3 star hotel in Ooty. Still I will recommend this hotel for a good and decent stay for those travelling to Ooty.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Prime location, Hotel is at back of ooty railway station and north side of lake also near to bus stand. You can see the entire station from hotel entrance and balcony . Just walkable from station. Decent rooms . Normal service . Food is ok . Little costly for what they give.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Keerthivasa
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this circus type hotel when I visited south. Honestly speaking rooms were nice . But the service was horrible every time when we order something one plate comes and manager says it is finished. There were two managers in the hotel when we asked to give discount as food tastes horrible he started abusing. I complained to Oyo from which I booked it.
Staff is very poor and dumb.

Suggested do not even consider this hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family