Was very disappointed by the doubt in the eyes of the manager for a missing towel after staying in a suite which would have bought more than 100 such towels.
Was impressed by the location of the hotel , hence cancelled a suite in a local hotel for 3 nights which was not refundable And payed as much money to Fateh Prakash , just for making wife have a good view.
But , please be careful for missing item in the room if you visit the hotel , as you may have to bear the embarrassment of being asked and account for the item in front of 10 people , which you may not even give a 2nd glance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where once the Maharanas of Mewar held court, today you can hold forthLocated on the eastern shores of the picturesque Lake Pichola, the palace seems to have floated straight out of a fairytale.The history-soaked interiors, dotted with miniature paintings, portraits, royal artefacts and the armoury of the Mewar dynasty transport you to legendary times.The suites and rooms decorated with original paintings and period furniture from the toshakhanas or royal storerooms, cocoon you in velvety luxury as you soak in the ever-changing hues of the lake from large arched windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fateh Prakash Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel Udaipur