US$120
US$114
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$84
US$64
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Panorama Guest House(Udaipur)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$9
US$46
US$43
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

US$315
US$246
Madri Haveli(Udaipur)
US$127
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Padmini Palace(Udaipur)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$18
Agoda.com
US$186
US$145
US$430
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$562/night.

US$485
US$379
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$604/night.

3,014 results
All reviewskids clubmahikids arealake picholaoberoi groupboat ridegarden viewbeautiful propertywild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffexcellent hotelrooms are smallearly check
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Had stayed at this wonderful property in the year 2015. Although iam late by 2 years in writing this review, here iam finally doing it to brush my wonderful memories i had during my stay at trident.
Its one of the best property with a beautiful garden and lake. Rooms were little smaller in size however had everything that one needs.
One area where this property stand out is their hospitality, The staff will ensure that u feel like a king. Mr Amit you and your team needs are commendable in every sense, guys even after 2 years i was compelled to write this review only bcos of the staff of Trident udapir.

Keepy up the good work guy's!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your stay in 2015 at Trident Udaipur.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your stay at our hotels and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments.

Our Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Recently got a chance to visit Trident Udaipur and was bowled over by the charm of this cosy property. The Entrance to the property itself is so very inviting, not to speak of impeccable service at the Hotel. Was lucky to get a pool facing room and the view was just awesome. Enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms have nice view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel landscape and its services.

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Warm regards

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from our stay at Trident Udaipur. We were there for a family vacation with a toddler and an infant. I was truly amazed by the warmest hospitality I have ever come across in any hotel. Not only the friendliness of the staff, but also the warm gestures that were extended towards the children and us each day, made the stay absolutely perfect.
The thoughtfulness of the staff, anticipating our needs and requirements, fulfilling them with so much warmth and care - there's only one word to describe it - BRILLIANT!
Kudos to the entire team of the hotel!! And a special mention to Dineshwar, Alisha, Samrit, Sandeep and all those whose names I may miss, but their hospitality I will remember and always be grateful for! Thank you once again. We will surely recommend Trident as THE BEST place to stay in Udaipur!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel is situated by the lake. The staff are very welcoming and professional. Rooms are well appointed and comfortable. Situation is very quiet and peaceful. Food is generally of a good quality. The hotel is situated in extensive grounds and has superb views back to the town and palaces across the lake. Take one of their lake boat trips it is well worth it to have view of the palaces.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Warm regards

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Trident Hotel in April'17 for 3 nights and the experience was amazing...

We went to Udaipur during Good Friday and Easter holidays to celebrate my daughter's 100th day and her first vacation.. To start with we reached around 2 pm the welcome was warmly and checkin was smooth. GM Mr Amit himself came greet us and all the staff were so nice to everyone who were checking in ... we were upgraded to Lake side view room and best part of the room was the decoration for my daughter ... it was just amazing ... red balloons, towel cake, flowers, chocolates and cake in the evening...
We took the boat ride on our first day at 5 pm from the hotel and the guide - Shekhar was very nice and explained everything so well.
The breakfast on all 3 days was just delicious and the hospitality is WOW. Mr Sanjeev is always there for you to help with each and everything.

On Day 2- on my request Mr Amit arranged lunch in Oberoi Udai Villas which is connected to Trident hotel and food was delicious and the staff took us to show the property and I must say it's was huge and luxurious ...

On last day we had ordered lunch at our room and Mr Bhanu suggested us the dishes and breads and it was also delicious..and he also send lot of sweets as complimentary...

Overall I would recommend Trident to everyone who visits Udaipur ... the hospitality rocks ... Special Thanks to MR Amit, Sanjeev, Bhanu and Pankaj and two others one lady at reception and One Sardarji Chef whom name I have forgotten....

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sanjeetsarna
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017