“unforgettable staff”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #6 of 167 Hotels in Udaipur
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Yes, the name is enough to describe this hotel. No doubt ambiance was superb which makes you feel relax. Although I loved each and everything their staff was superb whenever you see them they always smile and greet you. Everyone over their personalized you as if you are not the guest but the family. I just loved this place.

Room Tip: ground floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Missbutterscotch
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

vishal.pathak@tridenthotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,799)

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Had stayed at this wonderful property in the year 2015. Although iam late by 2 years in writing this review, here iam finally doing it to brush my wonderful memories i had during my stay at trident.
Its one of the best property with a beautiful garden and lake. Rooms were little smaller in size however had everything that one needs.
One area where this property stand out is their hospitality, The staff will ensure that u feel like a king. Mr Amit you and your team needs are commendable in every sense, guys even after 2 years i was compelled to write this review only bcos of the staff of Trident udapir.

Keepy up the good work guy's!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your stay in 2015 at Trident Udaipur.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your stay at our hotels and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments.

Our Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best wishes!!!

Sincerely

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Recently got a chance to visit Trident Udaipur and was bowled over by the charm of this cosy property. The Entrance to the property itself is so very inviting, not to speak of impeccable service at the Hotel. Was lucky to get a pool facing room and the view was just awesome. Enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms have nice view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel landscape and its services.

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from our stay at Trident Udaipur. We were there for a family vacation with a toddler and an infant. I was truly amazed by the warmest hospitality I have ever come across in any hotel. Not only the friendliness of the staff, but also the warm gestures that were extended towards the children and us each day, made the stay absolutely perfect.
The thoughtfulness of the staff, anticipating our needs and requirements, fulfilling them with so much warmth and care - there's only one word to describe it - BRILLIANT!
Kudos to the entire team of the hotel!! And a special mention to Dineshwar, Alisha, Samrit, Sandeep and all those whose names I may miss, but their hospitality I will remember and always be grateful for! Thank you once again. We will surely recommend Trident as THE BEST place to stay in Udaipur!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

Best wishes!!!

Sincerely

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The hotel is situated by the lake. The staff are very welcoming and professional. Rooms are well appointed and comfortable. Situation is very quiet and peaceful. Food is generally of a good quality. The hotel is situated in extensive grounds and has superb views back to the town and palaces across the lake. Take one of their lake boat trips it is well worth it to have view of the palaces.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family