This is a good resort. The room was good too. We stayed in the pool room which was fun. The pool did not have a cover so was very annoying to get it cleaned every time before use. The service was good, The food was very average in all breakfast lunch and dinner. The hotel delivers value for money. And yes, there were Lizards in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pugmark Resort Nestled at the edge of Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan and set over an area of 10 acres, The Pugmark is the true combination of sheer comfortability and resplendent luxury. The judicious blend of modern architecture and inventive landscaping are the glittering gem of the resort. And as far as services and facilities are concerned, The Pugmark has left no stone unturned in catering modern conveniences in order to serve all guests flawlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pugmark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pugmark Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Pugmark Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Pugmark Sawai Madhopur
- The Pugmark India/Sawai Madhopur