Group of 8 friends (pensioners) from Italy. We were booked at The Pugmark by the Tour Operator who organised our Indian tour, Travel Shastra in New Delhi and spent 2 nights there 20-21 Nov 2010. It is a rustic hotel, very suited to the place. We stayed in the Standard bungalows: the rooms are basic but spacious and airy, comfy beds, good size bathroom. We were on a Full Board Plan, which is the normal Plan in Ranthambore as the hotel is really in the middle of nowhere, and found that the food was plentiful and of good quality. Friendly staff. In-situ evening entertainment provided by local dancers. Pleasant all-around atmosphere. Cool in the evenings and very cold in the early morning safari. We didn't see any tigers, but we did see plenty of colourful birds, deer, a big croc and several monkeys, plus the scenic beauty of the Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Pugmark Resort Nestled at the edge of Ranthambore National Park in Rajasthan and set over an area of 10 acres, The Pugmark is the true combination of sheer comfortability and resplendent luxury. The judicious blend of modern architecture and inventive landscaping are the glittering gem of the resort. And as far as services and facilities are concerned, The Pugmark has left no stone unturned in catering modern conveniences in order to serve all guests flawlessly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Pugmark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pugmark Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Pugmark Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Pugmark Sawai Madhopur
- The Pugmark India/Sawai Madhopur