“Excellent hotel with staff that goes the extra mile to please!”

Anuraga Palace - A Treehouse Palace Hotel
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Sawai Madhopur
Reviewed 17 October 2017

just returned from 3 nights at the Anuraga Palace. The hotel relatively new so in immaculate condition, with the rooms being spacious and tastefully decorated. The food is excellent and most things served are freshly sourced from the owners organic farm. No review for this hotel can be complete without a big thank you to all the staff of the hotel, who really make the stay special. There is nothing too much for them and all are willing to help. finally the magician and his tricks are amazing. watched the show 2 times but werent still the wiser! Would surely recommend this place.. Thank you Karan and staff for giving us a great time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Aadhar K, General Manager at Anuraga Palace - A Treehouse Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Guest,

It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you and your family had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Treehouse Anuraga Palace soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I stayed here for two nights and I loved this hotel. After a long journey to get here I was welcomed in by the staff and shown to my room, which was a relaxation haven. I had been upgraded and had a really beautiful room which looked out to the centre of the hotel. It was peaceful and quiet and the staff were really friendly. From reception to the restaurant, they couldn't help enough. Amrit on reception was amazing and arranged my safari trip, where I actually saw a tiger! If I could give this hotel a 10 I would give it 100! Definitely stay here!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you and had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

I have shared your kind comments about the experience with my whole team and we are all proud to have contributed to your enjoyment here. Amrit has been with us for the last 5 years and is now leading the Front office team and is surely an asset to our organization.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to the Treehouse Anuraga Palace soon.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Came here for two nights with a group of travellers, I cannot praise this hotel and the staff enough , they were all so friendly and food was excellent too , with a range of both spicy and mild foods available , very happy and I would highly recommend , the food and beverages manager was especially nice, Islam was very helpful xx

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I visited this property for 3 Night stay with my family from 7 Oct till 10 Oct 2017 with my family and friends. Upon checking in we were greeted by the staff who made us feel very welcome. We were upgraded to a suite The rooms were beautiful and big.. The food was excellent ,so anything we wanted, they cooked for us, amazing Dinning experience. Wow , the food that was specially made for us was the best Indian food I had all throughout my recent trip's !! The palace is well lighted in the evening with cool breeze in the corridors . Service standards are really excellent with helpful and courteous staff..My stay here has been a lifetime experience.Have to personally thank the GM Mr. Karan Singh, F&B manager Islam Khan for their personalized service. I would like to highlight that during my entire stay, we feel very special due to endless efforts of Mr. Islam Khan and his Restaurant Staff who really took good care of my family for celebrating my special occasion. Chef made some very delicious food items which were very mouth watering. Entire property looks very beautiful due to high level of hygiene and neatness maintained by them. I personally believe this is really the best place to stay while you are planning a trip to Ranthambore as you will feel on cloud nine due to special care taken by the resort staff..Mr. Aslam is one more name which i would like to mention as he was the one was working very hard to extend best services from his side. I highly recommend this palace to anyone who wants good "value for money" and wants to experience premium service at a very affordable rate. Looking forward to visit again....Thanks.

Room Tip: Dont miss the Food in this hotel....
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank neeraj404
Aadhar K, General Manager at Anuraga Palace - A Treehouse Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Greetings from Treehouse Anuraga Palace !

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to post a fabulous review about our hotel. It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you your family and friends had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team. Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We really liked this hotel. The food was really nice with good service. Drinks and any extras like laundry were all priced appropriately. The swimming pool was also lovely and clean. The whole atmosphere was really relaxed, just wish we had more time there!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom M

Dear Tom,

Greetings from Treehouse Anuraga Palace !!

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to post a lovely review about our hotel. It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.