The property is a hunting lodge of yore that has retained its old world charm. The rooms are huge and the grounds are large. But, it's the team that makes this property memorable. Sachin the Ops Manager and the Front Office team are extremely resourceful. And The F&B manager took care of our every need – crispy dosas for breakfast, great coffee; nothing was too much to ask. Thank you! It's also a convenient property to get to the best gates (by Jeep) for tiger spotting – presently Gates 3&4 and Gate 6. We were lucky!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known for the famous Tiger reserve Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur is the perfect wildlife destination. Vivanta by Taj – Sawai Madhopur Lodge is only 3 kilometres from the Sawai Madhopur railway station and 20 minutes from the Ranthambore National Park. Built in 1930, the former hunting lodge of the Maharaja of Rajasthan is spread over 12 acres of forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Sawai Madhopur Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Sawai Madhopur Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Sawai Madhopur Hotel
- Sawai Madhopur Lodge
- Vivanta By Taj - Sawai Madhopur Lodge India