All reviews swimming pool memorable stay nice pool national park food quality restaurant staff evening tea nature lovers hot water visit ranthambore comfortable rooms courteous staff tiger reserve early morning singh cp greenery
Reviewed 22 June 2017

This is an amazing resort in ranthambor national park.beautiful ground.rooms were outstanding. SUPERB Management with unobtrusive service.very Delicious food with different verity. we wished we had arranged to stay longer.safari part also very interesting.we sow the tigress and two cubs.swimming pool was very clean and beautiful. we spend here 2 night and 03 days great movement with best holidays of our life.i like so much this resort.....Thanks !

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Hi
I am astonished by the poor hospitality of this resort even at the time of booking.I had mailed them and called them on 10th June for booking a room for me and my wife for my anniversary on 2nd Dec via a 3 days/2 nights voucher from American Express.

They had promised on the call that it will be confirmed by day end. But, its quite appalling to see no response from the booking desk.

I would urge the top management to try and rectify such situations. In case you cant provide me a room, then please ask American Express to cancel this voucher and credit back by reward points.

I will go to a place with good hospitality

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We Staten here for 2 nights and 3 safari drives. We had a wonderfull stay. Rooms are nice and clean. The staff is very grienden and helpfull. And the safari's wereld very beautiful. We went to 3 different sections and wereld lucky to see two tijgers echt time. Really wonderfull. And staff of the resort, thank you very much for the nice stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank PaulinefromHolland
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights to visit the local fort and undertake a safari. Pool is great and rooms are simple but sufficient. They serve a buffet for dinner, breakfast, which is of a well cooked local cuisine and testimony to the Chef's ability. Restaurant staff is charming and engaging accommodating even for off the buffet requests.

Hotel shop has decent prices and merchandise, bought some shirts.

Relax at the pool or play a game of Charoom.

WiFi is available in the lobby area only.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Sabine W
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The property is awesome, the first glimpse of it thrills us with it's ecofriendly structure. The ambience keeps us cool from the summer heat. The amphitheatre is perfect for star gazing. The lawn, pool and volleyball court keeps us busy through the late evening. The service is really fast and to very specific. The food is delicious and a really place to eat Rajasthani Lalmash. The front desk is very cooperative and helpful. Last but not least I must thanks the manger to manage and maintain the whole resort. I definitely recommend and wish to stay again in WH Ranthanbore Forest Resort again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business