We were on a family vacation with our 2 kids. We had a deluxe room (literally as big as a house!). Right from the check in till the check out four nights later, we had a great time. We first hand experienced, how a Rajput is expected to treat his/her guests. The property is majestic with three courtyards and rooms all around the courtyard. There are two pools and the new pool Haathi Kund is amazing. Royal gastronomic experience all through the day. A good mix of local, rest of India and international cuisine in the buffet will suit everyone. Food was really delicious. They even screened a movie about tigers in Ranthambore reserve in the evenings. A great place to re-
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nahargarh, the most luxurious hotel lies nestled at the foot hills of 'Aravali ranges' neighboring the Ranthambore National Park. Surrounded by a 16th century style fortress, Nahargarh is built like a traditional Rajput hunting palace complete with a vast “Char Bagh” or formal Mughal garden. It sure is the perfect base to explore Ranthambore from the lap of luxury filled nature. Nahargarh is a complete habitat in itself as one can see several animals and birds, performing their playful acts in the surrounding grasslands. The proximity of Nahargarh to the National Park makes it a travellers' hub. With 99 ultra luxurious rooms It offers the best-in-the-industry facilities for accommodation and dining. Nahargarh with its vast gardens well appointed conference halls and luxurious accommodations is also an ideal location for hosting fairytale weddings and conferences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Nahargarh Ranthambhore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nahargarh Ranthambhore Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Nahargarh Ranthambhore India/Sawai Madhopur