US$160
US$125
  • Breakfast included
Anuraga Palace - A Treehouse Palace Hotel(Sawai Madhopur)(Great Value!)
US$54
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Dev Holiday Home(Sawai Madhopur)
US$19
US$131
US$121
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Glitz Ranthambore(Sawai Madhopur)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$33
Priceline
  • Pool
The Baagh Ranthambhore(Sawai Madhopur)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsopen showerroom allottedmarvelous staytook special careboutique hotelhaven of peaceswimming poolmodern amenitiesmeals are buffet stylefamily or friendscaring staffmini barwill visit againshort drivehouse keepingtiger reserveranthambore park
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Juna Mahal is Situated about 3- 4 Kms further ahead from the Entrance of Tiger Reserve and about 15 - 20 Kms from Sawai Madhopur Town.
The Hotel Structure is Very Good, Location and Views from the Hotel is Amazingly Very Good. Rooms Size and Views are Super. All Amenities at the Resort are up to the Mark. You Can not even say a Negative about the Hardware of the Hotel. Swimming Pool and Other Upkeep Maintenance is again very well (I Went in Off Season). Some People Do Complain about Lift not in the Hotel. I would suggest them this is not a City Concrete Structure Building and Environment. Take a Chill Pill for Not Having Lifts. The Property is Spread Out. Washrooms are Pretty big in size, Linen is also upto the Mark.

But But But all is not well with the Hotel. It lets you down in the Services Part at each and every Quarter whether you are at Restaurant, Reception (You Don't find anyone at about 8-9 at Night ) when the Hotel is running on 40% Occupancy, Swimming Pool, Room service. The staff Seems to be not interested in Serving you.

It Also Lets you down on the Dinning Experience too. It Gives you a Feel that the Hotel is Cutting down cost in not Putting the Food during the Dinning Time. The Food Blend is no where near to what is being expected. The Basic Food thing are not kept and the Staff has to remind about keeping the same.

If Services and Dinning Doesn't matter to you than Property is Nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2017

Im Stay in Juna Mahal in May first week it was wonderful experience to stay with Friendly staff they are always happy to help. A place i like the most is swimming Pool and roof top. Room size was excellent quality of food was excellent with good taste mostly red Mutton. I give 100/110 to this hotel and wish for success in future.....

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Rajveeralsisar
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Before coming to this resort I read the reviews on TripAdvisor and the latest one was so bad that I began to doubt should we go there or not...the author said that she or he was writing review right from the room and I was shocked to read such nonsense and negativity...anyway we came here and now I regret we didn't do it before!!! Well I want to say that I also write my review about Juna Mahal right from my suite facing the Araveli hills and the wonderful pool they have! And I can say that this is Love from the first sight! Such an amazing construction! Looking heritage but it's a new property! Every corner deserves a click! The rooms are very very very beautiful! Before choosing our suite we visited few other rooms. One had an open shower. The other had a terrace, and our suite is on the second floor and it has a balcony with sitting arrangements and breathtaking view to the Ranthambor National Park!
Now I'm sure this will be my stay whenever in Sawai Madhopur nothing less than Juna Mahal!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I am in the property right now and it's the whorst
There are no lifts! No proper staff! No snaks or food menu!
They only serve buffet and that is also not good enough.
Management is disgusting
Bathroom is very bad and full of insects !
Rooms are very small!
Pool is very dirty and the management doesn't even care.
Not even a 3 star hotel is like this
Can't ever think to come back here again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank saloni19
Reviewed 11 June 2017

My first trip to India included visiting 6 different cities and staying in 6 different hotels and out of them all I have to say Juna Mahal was the most memorable in many different ways. Not only was it absolutely stunning as a hotel but the rooms were huge and the bed being the most comfortable I had experienced yet. The service was impeccable and the food every night was like a home cooked buffett and they would come up to our table and ask for recommendations for the next day. The only downside was there was no wifi but I don't believe you can get much wifi anywhere in Ranthambore anyways.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family