All reviews lady owner ladies running place to stay rooftop restaurant guesthouse fort india spicy
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Positive - Location is excellent and views are good.
Negative - We were recommended Hill View by other travellers so expected it to be decent. Unfortunately it is the worst place we have stayed in India compared to other places at the same price.
There was an ANT INFESTATION in our toilet! Plus the toilet was broken and had to be constantly fixed.
When we met the owner she was more concerned about us giving good feedback on Trip Advisor than actually asking us if the room was okay.
'Hot' shower never got hot despite numerous attempts to wait.
We were there during Diwali so expected fireworks and noise both nights, but didn't expect the hotel staff to be setting off loud bangers literally outside our room door from 12am-6am.
Food was very average compared to other places.
This is the first time I've given negative feedback on Trip Advisor.
With a few basic improvements the place could be much better.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jack B
Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

My friend and I loved our stay here! It's a bit of a walk up the hill to find it but it's so worth it as the view is incredible! I was really ill with a stomach infection from pushkar and both women were so kind at organising a doctor for me and rickshaw to come up the hill as far as possible. They pretty much nursed me back to health! Couldn't recommend this place more for a joyful stay in the heart of Jodhpur!

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

I loved Jodhpur & lingered for five days & nights, enjoying every thing the city had to offer. The Hill View Guest House has a great set up & clean comfortable rooms at a good price. The restaurant serves not necessarily outstanding but enjoyable food & the staff were always helpful.
As well as the obvious proximity to the fort the guest house is close to a number of sights. Get Nimish from Cafe Royale (near the clock tower in Sadar market) to show you where the step well is. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

6 of us have decided to stay in this hotel for 3 nights because we have found recommendation in the lonely planet book. Great place to stay, with an amazing night views! Would definitely recommend to everyone to walk a bit up the hill because it's really worth for the money we have paid. Great food, great staff who made us more than welcome.. I guess they will even miss us ha ha!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights and our room was clean and comfortable. The family who run the guesthouse are so friendly and the son even gave us a lift on his motorbike to get ice cream one evening. Would definitely recommend this place! The only criticism we would say is that at the restaurant our orders were messed up a couple of times but they tasted good so no big deal.

Stayed: September 2016