US$56
US$54
US$9
Abhay Hotel and Resort(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$7
  • Restaurant
Suryagarh(Jaisalmer)
US$135
US$93
Priceline
Abu Safari Jaisalmer(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$7
Aljuma Camp(Jaisalmer)
US$27
US$24
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop restaurantthe ownerjaisalmer fortdesert safarigadisar lakerailway stationcomfortable bedhaveli stylehis brothersuite roomapproach roada great stayhotel is beautifulnice viewsonar kellaexcellent hospitalitygolden city
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

It's a 10 on 10 for me. be it food, staff, ambience, everything was just awesome....we liked it so much that we extended our stay.... the people r very welcoming over there....they make u feel at home....maru and obhaya the owners made sure our stay was comfortable.....will definitely visit again .....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Mr_Maru, Manager at Helsinki House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Zabin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
I hope we will have the privilege to serve you again whenever you are in Jaisalmer.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

It never felt like I was staying in a hotel...people are friendly with you and they talk as you know them from years.

Maru booked safari trip for me which was an awesome one. I am RE fan and the owner had it there parked, while in the conversation he realized it and handed over the RE keys for one evening and suggests places to visit nearby..I have attached a picture with RE..

Food was just delicious. The people who were serving was very polite and the shef just cooked what we loved to eat. The rates are super reasonable.

Roof top restaurant location happened to be a place where myself was busy writing and my wife enjoyed reading books, early morning view from the top, it's just awesome.

Because of the love and time I spent at the hotel I extended a day stay which was the correct decision. I will surely visit several times because of the hospitality, food, Location, staff... Everything.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yusuf A

Dear Yusuf,

Thank you for your valuable time to write wonderful words of appreciation for our property.
Such wonderful feedback is a joy to read and has been passed on to the rest of the team.

I am especially happy that you rate the hospitality high. It means a lot to us as it shows that our efforts have been appreciated. I hope this experience will bring you back for more visits.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Amazing hosts, good rooms, nice canteene on the top floor and great location make this place an awesome one to stay at. The team is damn supportive and go out of their way to help. Kudos to all the members of the team here.

Stayed: March 2017

Dear Krishni,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to have you as our guest at the our hotel. I am really excited to hear that your stay went great with us. It is always great to hear when our guests have a fabulous time at the hotel.
The staff really appreciate from this positive feedback and nice comments.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful place! From the moment we arrived we were welcomed and made to feel at home. The room we had was lovely, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was amazing. The service was excellent, breakfast was good and it was so relaxing to enjoy a beer with a view on the rooftop. It is situated a bit out of town which was good as it was quiet and afforded a fantastic view of the fort. Would have liked to stay longer!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Mr_Maru, Manager at Helsinki House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Gabrielle,

Greetings from Helsinki House!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor on your experience at Helsinki House.

I am glad that you enjoyed the food & service at the our hotel and especially you found the bed & bathroom to be comfortable and clean- in our mind it is a priority for a great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our Family boutique hotel.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

To be honest, I couldn't have asked for anything more from the guys at Helsinki, The guy who greeted us at the reception told us to consider this as our home and the experience certainly felt every bit like "home sweet home".
Rooms and bathrooms were spotless clean, and the bed was exactly what we needed after a couple of tiring days. On top of that food was pretty good on the roof top restaurant along with good view of the fort.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Amar,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel!

It brings us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are blessed with a wonderful team that do everything possible to ensure that our guests are as comfortable as possible during their stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future with you family and friends.