“Great place to rest up when visiting the Golden City”
Review of Helsinki House

Helsinki House
Ranked #16 of 114 Hotels in Jaisalmer
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

From the start Maru and the rest of the staff were so helpful. We arrived 3 hours early and it was no problem for them to come get us. Our room was amazing with a balcony overlooking the desert. The rooftop restaurant was a great place to chill out and escape the hustle and bustle, but it was only about a 10 minute walk to get into the heart of the city. The rest of our group arrived the next day and we refreshed ourselves at Helsinki House before departing on the midnight train. Superb service and quiet location were the highlights.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Mr_Maru, Manager at Helsinki House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Charles,

Greetings from Helsinki House!!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor on your experience at Helsinki House.

I am glad that you enjoyed the service at the our hotel and especially you found the hospitality - in our mind it is a priority for a great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

It's a 10 on 10 for me. be it food, staff, ambience, everything was just awesome....we liked it so much that we extended our stay.... the people r very welcoming over there....they make u feel at home....maru and obhaya the owners made sure our stay was comfortable.....will definitely visit again .....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Zabin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
I hope we will have the privilege to serve you again whenever you are in Jaisalmer.

We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

It never felt like I was staying in a hotel...people are friendly with you and they talk as you know them from years.

Maru booked safari trip for me which was an awesome one. I am RE fan and the owner had it there parked, while in the conversation he realized it and handed over the RE keys for one evening and suggests places to visit nearby..I have attached a picture with RE..

Food was just delicious. The people who were serving was very polite and the shef just cooked what we loved to eat. The rates are super reasonable.

Roof top restaurant location happened to be a place where myself was busy writing and my wife enjoyed reading books, early morning view from the top, it's just awesome.

Because of the love and time I spent at the hotel I extended a day stay which was the correct decision. I will surely visit several times because of the hospitality, food, Location, staff... Everything.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yusuf A

Dear Yusuf,

Thank you for your valuable time to write wonderful words of appreciation for our property.
Such wonderful feedback is a joy to read and has been passed on to the rest of the team.

I am especially happy that you rate the hospitality high. It means a lot to us as it shows that our efforts have been appreciated. I hope this experience will bring you back for more visits.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Amazing hosts, good rooms, nice canteene on the top floor and great location make this place an awesome one to stay at. The team is damn supportive and go out of their way to help. Kudos to all the members of the team here.

Stayed: March 2017

Dear Krishni,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to have you as our guest at the our hotel. I am really excited to hear that your stay went great with us. It is always great to hear when our guests have a fabulous time at the hotel.
The staff really appreciate from this positive feedback and nice comments.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful place! From the moment we arrived we were welcomed and made to feel at home. The room we had was lovely, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was amazing. The service was excellent, breakfast was good and it was so relaxing to enjoy a beer with a view on the rooftop. It is situated a bit out of town which was good as it was quiet and afforded a fantastic view of the fort. Would have liked to stay longer!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Mr_Maru, Manager at Helsinki House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Gabrielle,

Greetings from Helsinki House!!

I am glad that you enjoyed the food & service at the our hotel and especially you found the bed & bathroom to be comfortable and clean- in our mind it is a priority for a great stay.

We look forward to welcoming you again in our Family boutique hotel.