We had a nice stay in club Mahindra, staff was polite.
- resort really far from city and roads very bad. Do keep own driver.
- no accomodation for driver
- food super expensive, costed 3-4x of what we paid in other places in Jodhpur
- lot of mosquitoes in room
- maintenance issues like hair dryer not working, plug point not working. All these were promptly taken care of.
- fun zone not upto mark, stale smell emanating from it
- swimming pool water was not clear, we couldn't see the bottom of the pool even though the pool was very shallow
We recommend you use the travel desk for desert safari. Was costing rs1150 per person for Jeep Safari, camel ride and camp.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Club Mahindra Jaisalmer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.