“Excellent restaurant in jaisalmer”

The Surya Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 204 Restaurants in Jaisalmer
Price range: US$30 - US$700
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Very good food in this little restaurant. The view is smashing . Tika massala is excellent. Garlic naan is top. They are very nice.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Good cheap food in nice atmosphere room. Very nice is in the balcony or top roof. I can reccomanded.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed nice food , and very grate view!!
I recommend you come here, when you trip jaisalmer !

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I really loved this place! The food is good, view is amazing and the staff are the best. I had breakfast here twice as well as dinner one night (and if I could I would go again).

I also stayed at the guesthouse for 1 night and all I can say is I wish I found this gem sooner. It is a great place for budget minded travellers with good areas to chill out in. The owner is so incredibly friendly and helpful and I really enjoyed our chats.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is well run and beautifully decorated. The food is all delicious and prepared with good hygiene. The chicken tikka masala as well as paneer butter masala was amazing, both the best I have had in India! Breakfast was also delicious! I couldn't fault any of the food as my friends and I ate here many many times during our stay in Jaisalmer. The Ali baba room is beautifully decorated, clean and comfortable. I especially loved sitting on the balcony and looking over Jaisalmer city, such a beautiful view! Surya also has a rooftop section where you can have food/drinks and you get amazing unobstructed views of the city! They do a good breakfast, lunch and dinner with all the food being fresh, tasty and safe. The food is also fairly priced and the masala chai was some of the best in India! The staff were all very friendly, attentive and quick! Don't miss this place if you're in Jaisalmer!