US$58
Suryagarh(Jaisalmer)
US$147
US$117
Priceline
Abhay Hotel and Resort(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$7
  • Restaurant
Abu Safari Hotel(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$7
The Gulaal(Jaisalmer)
US$77
US$57
Priceline
Hotel Pleasant Haveli(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$26
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsashraf alithe ownercamel safarirooftop restaurantsufi musicplace to staychaitrain stationgadisar lakegolden forthot waterclean bathroomdelicious foodspecial thanksan amazing experiencedesert campbudget hotel
Reviewed 26 November 2017

A wonderful hotel with a homey and cosy atmosphere, and love for the detail. Very well trained and mindful staff, and a caring hotel owner on top.
The hotel itself is very well located close to the local’s market. It offers a special view above the roof tops of the city and the Fort’s beautiful skyline. The bedrooms were very quiet. No ear plugs needed.
The rooms as well as the rest of the hotel are clean and match European standards.
There are also extraordinary desert-, luxury camping-, and rural farm-experiences bookable from the hotel.
Hint for backpackers: I’ve never seen a nicer, cosier dorm than there. Plus the beds have high quality.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
AAsharaph, Owner at Mystic Jaisalmer Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Kaja
Thank you for your review. We aim to satisfy our guest at Mystic and appreciate to hear positive feedback about our staff and facility. We also like to hear any criticism or recommendation so we can improve our business in the future.

Kind regards,
Ashraf Ali

Reviewed 21 November 2017

We stayed here for two days from 18th November to 20th November 2017 .I had booked this hotel on the basis of reviews .To start with i was not very sure of the hotel but it all turned to be a super surprise. I would like to bring in notice the hospitality of Mr Shokat Ali .He is a great host,always welcomes his guests with smile.I have never personally seen any hotel taking care of his guests in such a amicable way.He truly reflected the essence of Rajasthan "Padharo maro desh me ".Coming to the facilities.Rooms were clean and hygiene was taken care of properly.Fort view from roof terrace was good.Breakfast was good.Thanks they did not overdo it.Overall a very nice experience.I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Nice clean rooms with standard budget.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rahul M
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

It felt like coming home. Ashrat made us feel part of the mystic family. I would Definitely go back!
6 out of 5 stars also the camel safari was very nice. With a max of 8 people you get the real non-tourist experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night but had breakfast twice as we arrived early in the morning. We stayed in various hotels across Rajasthan and this by far had the best breakfast buffet. Friendly and honest staff members who provided details of what sights to see

My old man left his wallet at the hotel after we checked out. Only after 2 hours of driving he realised what he had done. I called the hotel and they had been trying to contact me to let me know it had been left and they had it saved for me!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We were two families, checked into this place on the basis of reviews. Mr. Ashraf Ali is a great host, available to solve all travel related problems. Must say that its a wonderful place to stay at jaisalmer, but a little bit uncomfortable if you are travelling with kids. Some basic things missing from room. Shall be staying here again if n when at jaisalmer.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family