1,017 results
All reviews ashraf ali the owner camel safari rooftop restaurant sufi music place to stay chai great view gadisar lake golden fort delicious food special thanks an amazing experience desert camp budget hotel great hospitality sand dunes
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We stayed here for two days from 18th November to 20th November 2017 .I had booked this hotel on the basis of reviews .To start with i was not very sure of the hotel but it all turned to be a super surprise. I would like to bring in notice the hospitality of Mr Shokat Ali .He is a great host,always welcomes his guests with smile.I have never personally seen any hotel taking care of his guests in such a amicable way.He truly reflected the essence of Rajasthan "Padharo maro desh me ".Coming to the facilities.Rooms were clean and hygiene was taken care of properly.Fort view from roof terrace was good.Breakfast was good.Thanks they did not overdo it.Overall a very nice experience.I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Nice clean rooms with standard budget.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RahulM2369
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

It felt like coming home. Ashrat made us feel part of the mystic family. I would Definitely go back!
6 out of 5 stars also the camel safari was very nice. With a max of 8 people you get the real non-tourist experience.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night but had breakfast twice as we arrived early in the morning. We stayed in various hotels across Rajasthan and this by far had the best breakfast buffet. Friendly and honest staff members who provided details of what sights to see

My old man left his wallet at the hotel after we checked out. Only after 2 hours of driving he realised what he had done. I called the hotel and they had been trying to contact me to let me know it had been left and they had it saved for me!!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We were two families, checked into this place on the basis of reviews. Mr. Ashraf Ali is a great host, available to solve all travel related problems. Must say that its a wonderful place to stay at jaisalmer, but a little bit uncomfortable if you are travelling with kids. Some basic things missing from room. Shall be staying here again if n when at jaisalmer.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Now in Jodhpur...Last night only departed from Jaisalmer..For the first time it was felt by my parents that they are leaving sumthing which they really do not want to leave in an unknown city like Jaisalmer...nd what was that thing???---It was none other Hotel Mystic..its boundless benevolence ,caring and the responsibilities of each one of the staff.. The beauty of Sam sand dunes as well as of Sonar kella was enhanced and enriched due to the care the responsibility ,,the staff members of this hotel took.What else to say..everything was so so perfect in thei hotel..The rooms the decor the food..everything ...Last but not the least I would just like to say that If sumone goes to Jaisalmer and does'nt stay at this hotel,they will miss to know What actually Jaisalmer is all about.....

1  Thank anindita c