“NO NO NO....Never....”

3 Palms Jaisal Vilas
Ranked #103 of 113 Hotels in Jaisalmer
Reviewed 20 January 2015

Dear Friends,
I would like to say that I have received a very poor response from this hotel called Jaisal Vilas, Jaisalmer... I am a travel agent and I sent recently twice my Indian and Foreigner guests to the hotel for the say...but I can't say that that was too much irresponsible, unprofessional experience I have received from the hotel to my guests. There are many things for the examples of the same, like ugly bed sheets, towels, room conditions, poor services... any many other things....also there is not any responsible for these mistake even Mr. Manager, he is also totally unprofessional and not a supporting person at all. Don't waste your money and don't book this hotel for your stay in Jaisalmer. No Management, No Team work from its Mumbai office also.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank PCTripathi39

Reviewed 16 January 2015

I visited Jaisalmer in December and after a fantastic stay at Winds Desert Camp my whole trip got spoiled after coming here.
Basic facilities like running hot water in Tap was missing, the management said the boiler had developed a snag.However it did not seem so.
Cable Tv was not working during our stay, dead and dull staff, poorly managed swimming pool are some of the highlights of this hotel.
Lots of lights in room but none of it will work
Never ever go there even if you get it for free.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Gaurav C
Reviewed 14 January 2015

With all not so good reviews, we were hesitant but it was love at first sight. The hotel has a beautiful frontage. Rooms were nicely decorated beyond expectations for a place like Jaisalmer. The staff was courteous to a fault. Breakfast had good spread. It was great indeed knowing that almost nothing grows in or around Jaisalmer. Almost all staff was young and enthusiastic and eager to help. WiFi was provided as courtesy.
All in all good experience beyond expectations.

Room Tip: try southward looking room !
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank vgdeodhar
Reviewed 13 January 2015

I stayed at Jaisalmer with my family towards end of December .. I have been reading all the reviews and was very sceptic . On our arrival we got a great Indian welcome with welcome drink the front office girl Suman was very pleasant and helpful. On reaching our room we were very happy with the room there were no cleanliness issues as mentioned. The city is beautiful and after all day sightseeing the dinner was excellent the staff was very courteous .
The hotel was packed which is a sign of good hotel so I feel the people writing bad reviews had some other reasons . I spoke to staff and they mentioned that when people go satisfied they don't bother to write reviews and showed us several good reviews from guests in their guest review forms which they file.
This is the reason I choose to write and tell everyone that for every one person having bad review there are several people with great stay experience .
So please do not hesitate to write your good reviews , we definitely had a great stay and will recommend the hotel

• Stayed: December 2014
2  Thank Protraveller7
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

I had booked this Hotel through my travel agent. Before arriving i had read lots of bad reviews about this Hotel and thought these must have been bad personal experiences. On reaching the place I found a Good building and decent rooms. Alas that was the only good things about the hotel. Most of reviews written earlier had mentioned about bad service,dirty linen,bad food, no cuteliary, absence of tea kettle and no hot water and I too experienced the same. In addition the hotel did not have ice for drinks and the room service took ages to deliver. The General Manager of the hotel who was called by me after I had faced all these problems had not read any reviews of the Hotel for over last 3 months.

If anyone visits this hotel is doing at its own risk.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family