This was a real palace of the king of Bikaner. Rooms are huge, 36 squer meters, and sealing is also 6 meters high. Tv in the rooms, huge bathroom with bath and shower. Large bads. Evrything is huge. But.... Internet did not worked and they didnt fix it as they told they will be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Laxmi Niwas Palace is a former residential palace of the king of the former Bikaner state, Maharaja Ganga Singh in Bikaner. This is a 106 year old heritage palace with 45 deluxe rooms and 15 royal suites, all are air-conditioned and many of them have direct access to an open terrace. No more than 2 rooms are alike. One can learn about the rich culture, history and lifestyles of the Rajputana Kings of India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Laxmi Niwas Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laxmi Niwas Palace Hotel Bikaner
- Laxmi Niwas Palace Bikaner
- Laxmi Niwas Palace Hotel Bikaner