US$85
US$35
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfortune klassikswimming poolfortune groupvalue for moneynice servicenice poolbus stand and railway stationgreat hospitalityhotel roomtaking carecomfortable stayfront office staffrecommend this hotelhealth clubcoffee shopbreakfast spreadbusiness meeting
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Very beautiful hotel with near by bus stand and railway station.Food is also good and also very helpulful staff.we feel like our second home and always we are going there with my family.
Thanks for co-operate with us.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
RegentaKlassik, Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Greetings from Regenta Central Klassik Ludhiana!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit in our Hotel at Regenta Central Klassik, Ludhiana, in the recent past.

At Regenta Central Klassik Hotel it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Regenta Central Klassik and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

It was really good to have my event at Regenta.Hotel staff was very helpful and polite I want to give my special thanks to Mr. Chandan for his support. I would love to recommend to all my friends to visit Regenta

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Hitikajawa
RegentaKlassik, Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I love to stay in this hotel, it was totally good experience. It is at good location. Service quality is excellent.Staff have been fantastic in customer service and hospitality .Everything was just perfect i felt like home.I will defiantly recommend my friends.Good work keep it up regenta...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 August 2017

I loved my stay in this hotel! I was literally amazed by the size of our suite, so spacious!!! Everything was just perfect, I felt like home.
Very nice staff. The breakfast was good too, I loved the fresh fruit and the pancakes.
If I'll ever go back to Ludhiana, I'll certainly book my stay here.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
RegentaKlassik, Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

One of the good hotel to stay in ludhiana during celebrate my birthday with friends. Service quality is excellent and staff is prompt with willingness to help when required.

Staff have been fantastic in customer service and hospitality...

Keep up the good work!!!!! Best of luck regenta....

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends