“A pleasant stay in Ludhiana”

Regenta Central Klassik
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Ludhiana
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Unlike the Regenta at Ahmedabad I was surprised to see a very good and well maintained hotel in Ludhiana. Well planned and clean rooms. Very modern, quite, comfortable beds and a wonderful service from the locals. The restaurant serves a good buffet breakfast and has a great buffet dinner. Importantly the staff at the restaurant offer a wonderful service being polite and serving at the table at times. The only drawback was the internet was a failure!! Secondly for those expecting a drink at this Hotel, its no longer possible as they had to close bar in view of the Supreme Court order of no alcohol to be served within 500 meters of the highway and they only seem to have highways!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are good and clean with windows....
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RegentaKlassik, Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Greetings from Regenta Central Klassik Ludhiana!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit in our Hotel at Regenta Central Klassik, Ludhiana, in the recent past.

At Regenta Central Klassik Hotel it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Regenta Central Klassik and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I recently stayed in this hotel with my family for 10 nights on holiday in Ludhiana. This being our first hotel visit in Ludhiana, we were unsure what to expect. Regenta Central Klassik was everything we could have hoped for and more. The front staff were always quick to help and the Club rooms were amazing. In particular, the beds were comfy, nice sofa to relax on, complimentary water bottles in room each day and wide variety of breakfast options including fresh chef making omelettes on request. Staff in breakfast were amazing, in particular Vipin.

We were looked after by Harish who ensured that no requests were left unanswered. He made us feel welcome instantly upon arrival as he made the time to come down himself. He was our initial point of contact when booking and so he was there to greet us. He also helped us when leaving and even offered us a special meal upon check out.

One of the main things that attracted me and my family to this hotel was the facilities of which all lived up to expectations. The gym was exactly how it is pictured and had a great range of apparatus. The only downside to facilities perhaps was that the water in swimming pool was too cold.

Me and family agreed we would stay here again as it was a great experience and we would recommend to people we know!

Room Tip: Club rooms have great A/C
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RegentaKlassik, Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I stay in his hotel whenever I visit Ludhiana for my business purpose because it feels me like my second home.The hotel booking to room stay to restaurant service and room service, everything is excellent.Harish is the guy of taking care of all problems in hotel.Also retrurant team under Naresh is providing me excellent service.The guys in team Vipin and Dev even take care of my food preferences and always serve food with a smile and fast service..So a must visit place to all.For me it's 5 star rating..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The environment here is very big. The staff here is very friendly. I enjoyed having lots of fun with my family. The food here
was very tasty.The second time in this hotel also.We have not had any problems here. The rooms here are very comfortable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RegentaKlassik, Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Recently I stayed in the hotel it was a great experience. Rooms are very nice.. Front Office staff is quite nice and vry attentive ms Rupinder was very polite and helpful.... All the things in the hotel are good ..specially I like the way how front office staff hold the hands and saying Namaste I was really great.. I will definatly come again.. Thanks for the great hospitality..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
RegentaKlassik, Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017