“Great place for budget travellers” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Pushpak

Hotel Pushpak
Ranked #5 of 57 Hotels in Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, India
“Great place for budget travellers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2011

I stayed there even though I stay in the same city, with my friends for a marriage.
from the outside the hotel looks old but the rooms are excellent. We were put up in a suite.. 105 to be precise. Huge ...space almost like a 1 bedroom apartment ...very well done. and it cost us nothing.. about 4500 a night. 2 tvs--lcd, 2 a/cs, a sofa set small dining table/ study table ... I loved it. Was better than a 5 star hotel room if you compare the cost.

Room Tip: dont look at the outside , rooms are the place you spend your time and suites are excellent.. for pe...
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
2 Thank BASISPRADHAN82

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Uppsala, Sweden
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2011

I had opportunity to stay in this hotel with my family. They are really the worst experience in my entire life. I had went there in summer and reserved an air conditioned room. But They hardly provide me that. The room was too hot and smell badly. When I complained the hotel staff then they behaved me very rudely. I could not do anything to them because they looked like local gangster to me. I would never recommend anyone to stay in that hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
6 Thank archanalu
Bengaluru, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2011

We (2 adults + 2 kids) stayed for a night in April 2011. Location - busy location (Kalpana square) with a lot of noise. Lots of auto-parts and such like shops in the neighbourhood, very down-scale. Hotel ambience - did not feel like a family friendly hotel at all. Too much loud noise from other (mostly groups of male) guests and smoking in the corridors (it was the day of the ICC world cup final, which may explain some of this, but still not a great experience). Room - we got a room which had a bathroom that was not quite attached, but separated by a hallway from our room, which had a strange smell. Room was ok - a/c was fine, bed linen was clean enough. TV was small, but the front desk folks replaced it at our request. Front desk - responsive and helpful, but not very friendly. Overall, not a good enough experience that would prompt us to stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Nashik, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2011

We have stayed in this hotel and my overall rating is good. It is quite prime location and the rooms are clean and spacious. The foods at the restaurants was also good. I would recommend people who want to stay at this hotel but you should make your booking in advance and confirm your booking. During my last trip in the month of Dec I wont get any room although I have made my reservation over phone. I think the Hotel staff should be little co-operative in providing assistance in booking room especially when you are continuous traveling and wont having convenience to pay the reservation amount via online.

Also I think their site should be user friendly and they should prevail trust on their site for online payment and there should be no hidden cost .

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank chitragupta s
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2011

We just wanted to have a comfortable, luxurious stay for Christmas Eve. And it was worth. We chose Executive Rooms. The rooms are with Nice Bed with attractive Covers, Sofa set, TV, Cup-board, Dressing table, Wi-Fi, Bathroom with Bath-Tub. The rooms were very clean. But unfortunately I got a mole below my bed, it just took 2-3 mins to make him go out of the room, so no matter!! The restaurant(Blue Bird) is expensive as compared to Bhubaneswar market. There is another restaurant outside near to the hotel named "Truptee", I chose that option as it was comparably affordable.
This was smoothest Check-in I've ever experienced. The hotel provides 24 hrs Check-in/out facilities. And the railway station is just 800 mts, if you wanna go to the 4th Platform.
The service was not that prompt, but they didn't miss anything.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family