“Great Italian food and ambience”
Review of Alto-Vino

Alto-Vino
Ranked #6 of 7,167 Restaurants in Pune
Price range: US$28 - US$62
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: For a taste of Italy right here in Pune, visit Alto Vino. Stylish and sophisticated, our Italian restaurant showcases wood-fired pizzas, pasta and succulent meat dishes, complemented by an extensive wine list.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Alto Vino is a treat, definitely the best Italian restaurant in Pune.
I'ts a really wonderful place for overseas guests who are surprised by the authenticity of the food.
Good music too.

Vineet M, General Manager at Alto-Vino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Ravi,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for choosing to dine with us at our Italian specialty restaurant - Alto Vino. I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall.

I have personally shared your compliments with the entire restaurant team and they couldn't be happier to have served you. It is only feedback from valued guests such as you that drives the team and me to perform - exceeding guest expectations at all times.

Thanking you once again and we hope to see you very soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I visited Alto Vino for Birthday treat of my girl friend along with few of her friends. Yash from Alto Vino helped me arrange everything and ensured that all the arrangements are as per expectations.

The food was yum and delicious and everyone loved it. I specially loved the Pumpkin Ravioli.
They also have a nice range of wine to select from. They graciously offered us Wine tasting as the wine we were looking for was not available. However the staff could have been a bit more proactive as we had to wait at times or look around if we had to order something.

Other than that everything was picture perfect and awesome.

Vineet M, General Manager at Alto-Vino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall. We highly appreciate you making time and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

I have personally shared your compliments with the team internally and they couldn’t be happier to have read this. Feedback from valued guests such as you only drives the team and me to perform – meeting our goal of exceeding guest expectations. On behalf of the entire restaurant team, I would like to apologise for, you had to wait sometimes to place an order, I shall address with the team internally.

Thanking you once again and we sincerely look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is in JW Marriott on SB Road. Excellent ambiance with great happy staff. The Italian spread offers a lot of choice. Great wine and Italian food options. Great place to celebrate happy occasions. Salads are awesome. Reservation a must on weekends to avoid disappointment......Highly recommended.

Vineet M, General Manager at Alto-Vino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

Thanking you once again and we hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambiance, great music and good service. Unfortunately the food was not much to talk about. Tried chicken pizza and minestrone soup and for main course we ordered veg lasagna, lamb rack and sea food risotto. The pizza was dry. seafood in Risotto was mashy, lamb rack i order midium but it was almost well done n dry....

this is not the alto vino i experinced couple of months back Was disappointed with the meal on the whole. the only thing was mouth watering is Tiramisu. no word for dessert....

Vineet M, General Manager at Alto-Vino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for making time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am highly disappointed to come across your not so favorable experience at Alto-Vino and be rest assured, this will be taken up with the team internally.

It is only feedback from valued guests such as you that drives the team and me to perform better. I have personally shared your concerns with the concerned team internally to understand what went wrong.

Thanking you once again for your feedback and we hope to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Been here after a long time for the specially crafted menu by the chef. Great food, Great Service with an amazing atmosphere. Enjoyed it throughly. Thanks to chef Huber and the Manager for making the evening special for us.

Vineet M, General Manager at Alto-Vino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Hari,
Thank you for writing us such a lovely review on TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear you had the chance to indulge in the Rustic Smoke House festival curated by our celebrated chef, Christian Huber. We at JW Marriott Pune take pride in crafting an experience that is intuitive and authentic and are happy to know our team was able to do that for you.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best regards,