“Buffet concept”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2017

We had been here for dinner on a weekday. Our server explained the concept here - various dishes served as a buffet. They have a different menu each day.
They started with starters comprising of mini idlis, pani puris with different rasams etc. Main course comprised of neer dosa, appam, veg stew, sambhar and different chutneys, rotis, kerala paratha, curd rice, veg biriyani, paneer subzi.
In desserts there was payasam, gulab jamun among others.
Dinner ended with filter coffee.
Somehow the entire meal lacked an authentic south indian taste. Maybe a few things were not to my taste..specially the starters. I found the appam sweet, kheer was too watery, payasam..have tasted better stuff.

1  Thank Kiararitu

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Had been there for dinner for the first time with my husband. Usually, before going out for dinner, I used to check hotels online, but for this I did not. Just passing by, we decided to hop into this restaurant. My experience was amazing. Starters served were amazing and plenty along with the presentation. I liked the banana dosa and appam. Buffet was nice in terms of quality. Sambhar was just lipsmacking. Deserts were delicious. We did spent and good time. Truly felt like a southern touch.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Well laid out place with well appointed service area.
We tried out the buffet.
The starters are a plenty and if not careful you may have no space left for the main course. The mini idlies were super soft while the banana dosa portion was delicious.
The buffet had a great variety making it difficult to decide where to start.
Rassam just how its made the sambhar was just right. The aapam soft and delicious.Even the gunpowder was great.
All who love their dosa and sambhar must visit.
The service is quick and efficient.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I have visited with family on 14th Aug, 2016. Starters were excellent. I had spent the quality time with my family along with quality food. Staff was very good. Overall enjoyed.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Excellent combination of south Indian food, display of food was good and so was the taste. Very good service too.