“Excellent buffet”

Ranked #2 of 7,196 Restaurants in Pune
Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indulge in an array of crafted multi-cuisine delicacies. Experience a lavish buffet spread as well as a selection of a-la-carte options.
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

A Complete experience. Excellent food, excellent drinks, excellent ambience and excellent staff. Definitely worth to let your tastebuds enjoy the variety offered by the restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank HiteshDaryani
Vineet M, General Manager at Spice Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for choosing to visit our all day dining restaurant - Spice Kitchen. I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall. I have personally shared your compliments with the team internally and they couldn’t be happier to have served you.

Thanking you once again and wishing you a pleasant day ahead.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Went there for a family dinner many times. Twice recently in June18 and Sep18.
Combined impression of all these visits is - they serve good food, in good ambiance, at a regal pace while the captains & waiters skillfully neglect you most of the time, only to approach you when you manage to catch an eye and signal, all within that spilt second of eye contact.
Reason: They are used to most guests having the buffet, leaving most of them with a luxury to regally loiter around with a beaming smile. Having ordered A La Carte, you deserve the disdain offered only to morons who skip a lavish buffet to order skimpy dinners and put them regals to completely avoidable task of serving you.
After you have had your fill, you can wait till they close, unless you specifically ask for the bill. Now that IS good hospitality - absolutely no hurry.
Fact remains the food is good, ambiance is good, reasonably quiet and not cheap !
Very close to my Pune residence hence an obvious choice.
Go there an indulge yourself, they allow you that fully.
Good place to take your family and friends.

1  Thank Nitin-S-Jog
Vineet M, General Manager at Spice Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

We highly appreciate you making time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. While I am pleased to read your kind words regarding the food and ambiance, I am highly disappointed to come across your review regarding the service.

Be rest assured, this is not the service we are committed to and I will personally look into the same with the concerned team. Feedback from valued guests such as you only drives the team and me to deliver better.

Thanking you once again and we sincerely look forward to serving you better in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Heard lot about the place, so planned to have dinner here with Friends and Family..
We didn't booked a table but than Chaitali helped us with table as per our choice.
We ordered for Indian food where Fedrick assisted us.Food and Beverage ,right from stater to the Dessert every thing was great and mouth watering. Manager Mr. Ashish met on the table talking about food and service and given us information about Spice Kitchen, last but not least I would also like to mention the girl Anima how took care of our table..

Thanks to all for lovely evening, surely visit next time..

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank amitp106

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for making time to share your valuable feedback with us. I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall.

I have personally shared your compliments with Chaitali, Fedrick, Ashish and the entire restaurant team who joined me in meeting our goal of exceeding guest expectations.

Feedback from valued guests such as you only drives the team and me to perform - driving towards our goal of giving guests unmatched experiences.

Thanking you once again and we hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I visited the Spice Kitchen at the JW Marriott Pune recently for their Malaysian food festival. Right from the decor to the service and the food everything was organized really well and i had a super time. I had an interesting interaction with the friendly Malaysian chef who has been flown down especially for this occasion from the Le Meridien Putrajaya. I tried the Long bean salad with chicken, Pecal Bonda ( Local Mixed Pickle), Baked fish with spicy coconut, Sauteed Cuttlefish with Percik sauce, Eggplant cook with creamy coconut sauce.

Dear Jyoti,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for choosing to making time and visit us for the Malaysian Festival at Spice Kitchen. I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall.

I have personally shared your compliments with visiting chef Khairul Nizam and he couldn't be happier to have met you. Feedback from valued guests such as you only drives the team and me towards meeting our goal of exceeding guest expectations.

Thanking you once again and here's wishing you a pleasant day ahead.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Visiting Spice Kitchen has become a routine for me. I dine there at least twice or thrice a week. I don't know what keeps pulling me back to the restaurant so often. Is it the positive aura of the place or the lively, energetic and friendly staff or the world-class, divine food.
Well, I guess it's all of the above, and more..!

I truly appreciate the hardworking and dedicated staff who manage their guests quite well, considering the restaurant gets rather crowded during dinner time. I'm always very well looked after by Tushar, Amit, Sandeep, Akshay, Chirag, Nanda, Satyata and the team.

The food is really awesome. Be it buffet or ala carte, everything is spot on. Chef Rajan, the most popular chef at JW Marriott is extremely hardworking, disciplined and dedicated. He sets very high standards of food quality and overall discipline in the kitchen. Chef Gagan too under his guidance is now a top class chef. With a team of other wonderful chefs, heavenly dishes are created and served. It's really hard to beat this restaurant. One thing is for sure, Spice Kitchen has the best team of chefs in the city.

A genuine, heartfelt thanks and all the very best to the amazing staff who work very hard with a smile on their faces. Keep up the great work !

- Dr. Viraj.

6  Thank viraj911
Vineet M, General Manager at Spice Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall. We highly appreciate you making time and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

I have personally shared your compliments with the team internally and they couldn’t be happier to have read this. Feedback from valued guests such as you only drives the team and me to perform – meeting our goal of exceeding guest expectations.

Thanking you once again and we sincerely look forward to your next visit.