“Dinner with Friends and family.. ”
Review of Spice Kitchen

Spice Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 7,147 Restaurants in Pune
Price range: US$11 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Indulge in an array of crafted multi-cuisine delicacies. Experience a lavish buffet spread as well as a selection of a-la-carte options.
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Heard lot about the place, so planned to have dinner here with Friends and Family..
We didn't booked a table but than Chaitali helped us with table as per our choice.
We ordered for Indian food where Fedrick assisted us.Food and Beverage ,right from stater to the Dessert every thing was great and mouth watering. Manager Mr. Ashish met on the table talking about food and service and given us information about Spice Kitchen, last but not least I would also like to mention the girl Anima how took care of our table..

Thanks to all for lovely evening, surely visit next time..

1  Thank Amit P
Vineet M, General Manager at Spice Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for making time to share your valuable feedback with us. I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall.

I have personally shared your compliments with Chaitali, Fedrick, Ashish and the entire restaurant team who joined me in meeting our goal of exceeding guest expectations.

Feedback from valued guests such as you only drives the team and me to perform - driving towards our goal of giving guests unmatched experiences.

Thanking you once again and we hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I visited the Spice Kitchen at the JW Marriott Pune recently for their Malaysian food festival. Right from the decor to the service and the food everything was organized really well and i had a super time. I had an interesting interaction with the friendly Malaysian chef who has been flown down especially for this occasion from the Le Meridien Putrajaya. I tried the Long bean salad with chicken, Pecal Bonda ( Local Mixed Pickle), Baked fish with spicy coconut, Sauteed Cuttlefish with Percik sauce, Eggplant cook with creamy coconut sauce.

Dear Jyoti,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I would like to take this opportunity and thank you for choosing to making time and visit us for the Malaysian Festival at Spice Kitchen. I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall.

I have personally shared your compliments with visiting chef Khairul Nizam and he couldn't be happier to have met you. Feedback from valued guests such as you only drives the team and me towards meeting our goal of exceeding guest expectations.

Thanking you once again and here's wishing you a pleasant day ahead.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Visiting Spice Kitchen has become a routine for me. I dine there at least twice or thrice a week. I don't know what keeps pulling me back to the restaurant so often. Is it the positive aura of the place or the lively, energetic and friendly staff or the world-class, divine food.
Well, I guess it's all of the above, and more..!

I truly appreciate the hardworking and dedicated staff who manage their guests quite well, considering the restaurant gets rather crowded during dinner time. I'm always very well looked after by Tushar, Amit, Sandeep, Akshay, Chirag, Nanda, Satyata and the team.

The food is really awesome. Be it buffet or ala carte, everything is spot on. Chef Rajan, the most popular chef at JW Marriott is extremely hardworking, disciplined and dedicated. He sets very high standards of food quality and overall discipline in the kitchen. Chef Gagan too under his guidance is now a top class chef. With a team of other wonderful chefs, heavenly dishes are created and served. It's really hard to beat this restaurant. One thing is for sure, Spice Kitchen has the best team of chefs in the city.

A genuine, heartfelt thanks and all the very best to the amazing staff who work very hard with a smile on their faces. Keep up the great work !

- Dr. Viraj.

6  Thank viraj911
Vineet M, General Manager at Spice Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall. We highly appreciate you making time and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

I have personally shared your compliments with the team internally and they couldn’t be happier to have read this. Feedback from valued guests such as you only drives the team and me to perform – meeting our goal of exceeding guest expectations.

Thanking you once again and we sincerely look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I have been staying at the JW Marriott since it opened 5-6 years back. Spice Kitchen has been my go to restaurant when in pune, it has everything for everyone.
The reason I write this review after innumerable visits to this place is to express my gratitude for the service they have provided us over the years and every time we go here they make the visit very memorable.
I would like to make a special mention for Chef Rajan who always makes us some lip smacking food for us. Chef Rajan is one of the prime reasons we visit spice kitchen.
For us this time around it was the Chef Rajan show. The dishes he made us not only looked exquisite but tasted even better.
Also I would like to thank chef rajan for taking special care of my sister and keeping her diet restrictions in mind.
I would also like to thank Chef Gaggan and Chef Kumar Swami (Anna) for always being at our service during breakfast.
Service is always a plus point when it comes to Marriott and in this case would like to thank Mr Amit for the outstanding service provided by him during our visits to the restaurant.

3  Thank nikeshs65
Vineet M, General Manager at Spice Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Greetings from the JW Marriott Hotel Pune!

We highly appreciate you making time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. I am pleased to read your kind words and positive comments for the hospitality overall.

I have personally shared your compliments with the entire restaurant team and they couldn’t be happier to have served you. It is only feedback from valued guests such as you that drives the team and me to meet our goal of exceeding guest expectations.

At JW Marriott, we believe that a hotel is more than a place to lay your head – it is a crafted immersive experience created by staff that love what they do. That’s why each moment of your stay will be personally choreographed to inspire your journey with us and beyond.

Thanking you once again and we hope to see you very soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Good layout. Plenty of choices. Very courteous staff. Prompt services. Taste is great. It is so good that it gets overcrowded sometimes.

Vineet M, General Manager at Spice Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for making time and sharing your feedback with us. I am pleased tor read your kind words for our all day dining restaurant – Spice Kitchen.

We at JW Marriott Pune take pride in crafting an experience that is warm, intuitive and authentic and are happy to know our team was able to do that for you. I have personally shared your compliments with the restaurant team and they couldn’t be happier to have served you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.