All reviews house keeping the heart of the city secretariat router ac statue government mr
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Had been having lunch for last two days. Loved the wheat parotta. The food is very good and the staff very helpful.
Enjoyed our time. Price not bad and the restaurant has good parking space.
Would highly recommend this place for lunch meals

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Good:
* Location - if you are visiting Secretariat.
* Food at restaurant - especially the South Indian meals and buffet breakfast.
* Check-in / Check-out facility - 24 hours

Average:
* Rooms - small rooms, congested ones

Bad:
* Attitude of front office staff
* Room service
* Direct/phone booking experience - not adhering to agreed rates during check-out, last minute booking cancellations without informing the customer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I stumbled across this hotel after an epic mission to the post office ( very closely located). I came in for lunch and the staff were welcoming and friendly. I wanted a break from the sometimes struggle of choosing safe street food. I had dal fry, veggie curry, rice and a lime soda for 284 r! Food was delicious.
The hotel is clean and modern with air con. I wish I had chosen to stay here as its centrally located- ( see my review of my guesthouse that wasn't) near the Chalai Market, opposite the government building and close to the Swarmy temple. Rooms are around 2800 for a double but worth it for ease.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I dint stayed at Chirag ,but came for breakfast .Restaurant is simple and plain . Even Though breakfast is buffet , selection is very minimal . I had just ate 1 item and a tea ,unlike other restaurants ,where they charge us full buffet price . Manager at the restaurant charged only for i had . Price wise is very reasonable

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
chiraginn7799, Guest Relations Manager at Chirag inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area gain soon, don’t hesitate to call us.

Regards
Maya Sreejil

Reviewed 22 August 2017

-Good service by the staffs in terms of ->check in /out, room service/ food order.
-Cab facility is also available for city tour.
-Good breakfast with multiple options.
-Place is at center of the city and can travel easily to anywhere.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends