See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I have choosen Rajadhani for my Buffet Dinner after knowing the quality of food and reasonable price.Food was much better and tasty.All the staffs were pleasant and friendly with cool attitude..I had a lot of food and it was totally satisfactory.....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Good hotel with a nice ambience of Kerala style dining halls and lot of green around.The bathrooms of executive rooms can be improved a bit.Nice courteous staff and very polite behaviour.This is very close to the Medical college.The Forest restaurent is good and food quality of the buffet is also awesome.Had a nice stay for 2 nights.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We had our lunch there along with few bottles of beer. Choice of snacks and various preparations of chicken and fish were excellent. Staff was very responsive. The rate of items were also pretty ok.

Service time was just correct and we were kept engaged as we waited. The chicken roast did not meet my expectations and same was the case with prawn ularthiyathu. My wife ordered a thali which had a decent collection of all kerala dishes.

overall, a no regrets experience

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2017

i went with my friends for night buffet system here . price is reasonable , staffs are good and cooperative . . this hotel is located near to medical college Trivandrum , easly accessible by public transport .

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank sikhilviswam
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

This is a best park in Trivandrum.We are enjoyed more in there.Everyone was happy on there.We were spend above three hours on there. This place more suitable for childrens.so the childrens of my family were enjoyed in there.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family