All reviewsinfinity poolclub roomdegree viewhill topgames roommain buildingf bwonderful hotelthe general managerdinner buffethotel is situatedperiyar lakecourteous staffapproach roadnice foodrestaurant staffgreat hospitality
Reviewed 13 February 2016

It was a amazing experience to staying in this hotel. The staff was very polite and hard working. The food was also very good. The hotel outside view was also nice. Overall 5 out of 5 stars. I and my wife enjoyed in this hotel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmpoetree, General Manager at Poetree Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

Dear Mr. Deep Patel,

Namaste!!

At the outset I would like thank you for choosing us for your stay and giving us the opportunity of serving you. Your compliments of our staff and culinary experience are highly appreciated. Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share this wonderful experience and beautiful words of appreciation on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to your next visit and would ensure to carve out a another remarkable stay experience for you.

Warm Regards,

Ajit Jose

Reviewed 11 February 2016

Very nice resort located on top of buiteful forest, where you get niiiice breeze from the balcony.
Nice Swimming pool.
Quite place.
walking around both during day & night is something amazing.
The restaurant is below average.
The staff are good.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

The property is excellent and offers great views. The club room that we stayed offered splendid views. The furnishings and bathrooms were of high standard. The rooms are equipped with all the essentials such as mini bar, fridge, kettle,locker, wardrobes etc.

But for me the highlight of this stay was the hospitality. I went with my 11 months kid and wife. My kid transpired high fever few hours after checkin. The fever reached alarming levels in the night and at 10:30 PM, we decided to go the hospital. Reception arranged for one of their staff and the security to accompany us to the hospital and they stayed put until we checked out from the hospital. This was a rare feat of hospitality and I was truly blown away by their courteousness.

The quality of service is visible at all levels right from the leadership management to reception,restaurant, housekeeping and other support functions. Next day, the general manager of the property (Ajit Jose) personally met us and enquired about the whereabouts. It talks a lot about the kind of leadership and training that is provided to the staff here.

Starting with Ajit, I would like to specially mention my appreciation to Francis, Anish, Nishanth, Sarima and Jyothy.

Out of all my reviews written in TP so far, I feel most happy writing this review and its our pleasure to give a humble payback to the well deserved poetree resort team. You rock!

Room Tip: Best views, hospitality, service, great rooms
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharathnj

Dear Mr. Sarath,

Namaste!!

At the outset I would like thank you for choosing us for your stay and giving us the opportunity of serving you. We appreciate your valuable time to share this wonderful experience and beautiful words of appreciation.

I am glad to note that you and your family had an enjoyable stay stay with us and you were happy with our services. I have passed on your feedback and appreciation to our associates especially Francis, Anish, Sarima and Jyothy. For them your feedback is the best gift they can get.

Trust you baby is doing fine and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Poetree Sarovar Portico on your next trip to Thekkady.

Warm regards

Ajit Jose

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Stay at this hotel and you will not be disappointed.
The view is fabulous and the hotel and food equally so.
We had a room with a view to die for and I don't think it was one of the top priced rooms.
We only had two nights and wished we had stayed for three.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2016

Beautiful resort situated in between hills...our stay was for 2-3 days..It s peaceful place which gives u ample of quality time to spend with ur loved ones..Great staff..Ur trip will be worth after staying here. !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple