I would say our stay here was the main highlight of the trip to Thekkady. Starting with the location....It is aptly located approx. 25 kms from the sounds and crowds of the city (isolated and peaceful) exactly what how it should be.
Coming to the property....its sprawling over many acres of land surrounded with beautiful hilly scenery.
Have some beautiful, cozy cottages (each one at distance from another). Cottage was clean, well laid out with wooden works all over, well furnished, with all facilities. Clean bathrooms with all fresh toiletries and proper provisions of hot and cold water.
Food was awesome and room service is good.
A special dedicated zone for indoor games (Fooseball, carom, chess etc.)...conference room for group fun activities....battery operated cars for luggage, and for your pick up and drop to cottages from reception (cottages are quite far from reception).
A very well maintained swimming pool with very sophisticated staff.
overall a *5 Star* property to spend some quality time in the hills of Thekkady.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, India - Kerala
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady