All reviews tree house cave room jacuzzi villa jeep safari nature trail tea plantation plantation resort plantation walk huge property outdoor shower acres of land place called swimming pool front office must visit place restaurant staff excellent resort
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit to this beautiful resort. After a hectic schedule at work this was just the perfect 2 night break for us. The peace and serene charm of this plantation resort is just too good to be true. The awesome hospitality of the Resort Manager Mr. Jiju James and his team of House Keeping / Front Office/ Spa Dr. JISHNU and the service staff is like the icing on the cake. I wish the Team Carmelia all the very best for many more years. They also won a best resort award which is well deserved...I would highly recommend this place ...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I been to this Carmelia Haven Resort and the service there is pathetic. Once you book the room, they doesn't bother about the hospitality, I was about to check in and had to wait for a buggy (golf car) for an hour and a half but couldn't get it came walking from the one end of the resort to the reception about 500mt. Staff was so irresponsible that they didn't feel guilty about it. Very bad experience, I haven't got such experience ever before in my life. And on the top of everything it is 30km away from Town.
Will not recommend to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ulhasp11
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Left my license there
Please send it to my address
Dipen Dharsandia
20 harmony Appartment
6/1 a patel colony
Jamnagar 361 008
Gujarat.
Thanx...
Otherwise service is good
Property is excellent
Must to visit there once

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank Dipen D
Reviewed 7 October 2017

A place away from city. Super quite place to relax. Had my first visit to tree house and was fun. Good huge property and courteous staff. Huge clean rooms and excellent service. Had its own nature trail walk which was serene.

Room Tip: Near to swimming pool on first floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Unbelievable! Yes it is the word to describe our experience here. The hotel property is spread over 55 acres with 25 rooms. The rooms were very spacious and the swimming pool view from our balcony was too good. They have a recreation room where you can play indoor games like foosball, carrom, chess etc. They even had a bogie to transfer us to the room and back.The hotel staff was very cooperative and they had even organised plantation walk and fun activities for the hotel guests. I would definitely recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple