Location is good in the centre of Fort Cochin.
The room we had was large and clean, we paid the extra for a/c and was worth it.
We went in Jan and there were no mosquitos.
Breakfast was toast and omlette which was fine.
Leelu and her husband are helpful.
The best points are the location and value. It's not luxurious in that you have to remember it is a home, not a hotel. We were told to be back indoors by 1030-11pm, which might not suit younger people but was fine for me (you dont get a front door key)
They have a dog, which doesnt bark and was pleasant.
The cooking class is definitely worth doing, Leelu is good at explaining how to cook indian food (600rs)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come home to a recently renovated Victorian house with all modern amenities in the fabulous neighborhood of Fort Cochin. We provide careful attention to all your needs, great breakfast, the best maps and advice in the morning to make the most of your day. 5 well-appointed double guest rooms with attached bathrooms available for our guests. We offer our guests clean, comfortable and affordable hotel accommodation in the heart of Fort Cochin, combined with a friendly family atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Leelu's Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leelu`s Homestay Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Leelu's Homestay Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala