“This time it was pathetic ”
Review of Kahawa Bistro

Kahawa Bistro
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sunny side up was very salty...the lady was very kind she didn't charge for the fault ....but expectation was not met

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

If you're a loyal Kahawa guest then it's a disappointment now.
It was my favorite place in Kochi to hang out at night. Used to go have cookies and cream usually.

Lately, I believe the management has changed and have a got a bit arrogant. If you ask for something it bounces back at you. Earlier we used to pasta made to our requirements but now they say they make only authentic pasta and cannot tailor.
I still don't understand being a chef why a pasta cannot be tailored and what is the authentic recipe for it.

Anyways my major disappointment is my favorite cookies and cream again for which the taste has gone real bad.

In total good ambience and not so good food.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I would've easily given excellent review, but they lacked certain things. The ambience and food was good, eventhough the staff is friendly, they lacked experience and most of the things in the menu was not available. Still a good place to hangout late night

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Passed Kahawa randomly and had my tuk-tuk driver stop. I chose the Mysore Nuggets (hehehehe) and it came out served in an upside down metal cup and bowl. You had to take the cup out, turn it over and pour in the milky goodness. It was excellent, without sugar, and if you wanted a little more dessert-like experience, one pack of sugar made the two-cup serving heavenly.

1  Thank GlobalOkie
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My mandatory shake place before I go to bed.
You can come here watch TV read books, use WiFi chill with the team.

A must visit place