All reviews boutique hotel relais chateaux fort cochin central courtyard indian wine parade ground small pool traditional music local musicians roof garden lovely boutique the ground floor thali reception desk first floor two night stay southern india
Reviewed 3 July 2018

A home away from home; plus luxury. I will keep this short and sweet; the folks at Malabar House and their Trinity Art Cafe property (right around the corner) made my son and I's stay memorably comfortable. Latha in corporate, Binu in reception, Pradeep in the cafe; all these people and more made sure we felt held, safe, cared for. Breakfast is no joke, delicious, I recommend trying the uppma for sure. We will certainly return.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Roopa S
Latha_Malabar, Director of Sales at Malabar House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Roopa,

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at The Malabar House and Trinity. It is this valuable feedback from discerning guests such as you who motivate us to keep providing top notch service and ensure a memorable experience. . I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My short stay at the hotel was great. The driver picked me up from the airport and on the way was able to offer good information about the area.

As I arrived at midnight, I was pleased with the stress free check in and the warm welcome from the front desk.

The room and indeed the rest of the hotel, was top quality, with interesting artwork and ancient artifacts on display. A truly unusual experience!

The food was excellent and the staff incredibly friendly and helpful, which made settling in even easier.

The hotel is well located, in the town, but just off the centre so not too loud and hectic.

I’d certainly come back for a second visit!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Latha_Malabar, Director of Sales at Malabar House, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at The Malabar House. It is extremely heartening for the team to note that our hotel and services are appreciated by discerning guests such as you . I I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

My wife and I stayed at six hotels whilst travelling through South India and The Malabar House is by far the best experience we had.

- The hotel is in a fantastic location walking distance to sights, restaurants and shopping
- Immaculately clean rooms and well appointed
- The staff go above and beyond to help you in every department....just brilliant 5 star service
- The restaurant and bar are super nice and offer a quality product

My only regret is that we didn’t stay longer here as it is just sensational. A massive thank you to all the team at Malabar House for you fantastic service. Well done guys.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Oceana22
Latha_Malabar, Director of Sales at Malabar House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at The Malabar House. It makes us feeI very special and proud when discerning guests such as you appreciate our team and our hotel and call it THE BEST which indeed we are. I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The BEST hotel I have ever stayed in, both in beauty and value for money. A bBeautifully decorated and maintained hotel in an excellent location. The staff are attentive, friendly and helpful but unobtrusive: nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are large, airy and very clean. Good, working Air Conditioning and a large ceiling fan. The bathrooms are very new, modern and spacious. The restaurant food is to die for, I can especially recommend the tasting, set menus. A wonderful place.

Room Tip: The rooms upstairs are larger and have a vaulted ceiling and as such cost a little more. However, all the rooms are beautiful.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappeeGee

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We had a really fabulous stay in May. The place is beautiful - really stylish. Amazing food. The staff are super lovely and helpful - everyone is really making an effort to look after you. I can imagine we’ll return every time we are in Kerela.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at The Malabar House. I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.