All reviews boutique hotel relais chateaux fort cochin central courtyard indian wine parade ground small pool traditional music local musicians roof garden lovely boutique the ground floor thali reception desk first floor two night stay southern india
Reviewed 16 June 2018

My wife and I stayed at six hotels whilst travelling through South India and The Malabar House is by far the best experience we had.

- The hotel is in a fantastic location walking distance to sights, restaurants and shopping
- Immaculately clean rooms and well appointed
- The staff go above and beyond to help you in every department....just brilliant 5 star service
- The restaurant and bar are super nice and offer a quality product

My only regret is that we didn’t stay longer here as it is just sensational. A massive thank you to all the team at Malabar House for you fantastic service. Well done guys.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Oceana22
Latha_Malabar, Director of Sales at Malabar House, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at The Malabar House. It makes us feeI very special and proud when discerning guests such as you appreciate our team and our hotel and call it THE BEST which indeed we are. I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

The BEST hotel I have ever stayed in, both in beauty and value for money. A bBeautifully decorated and maintained hotel in an excellent location. The staff are attentive, friendly and helpful but unobtrusive: nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are large, airy and very clean. Good, working Air Conditioning and a large ceiling fan. The bathrooms are very new, modern and spacious. The restaurant food is to die for, I can especially recommend the tasting, set menus. A wonderful place.

Room Tip: The rooms upstairs are larger and have a vaulted ceiling and as such cost a little more. However, all the rooms are beautiful.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappeeGee

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at The Malabar House. It is extremely heartening for the team to note that our hotel and services are appreciated by discerning guests such as you . I I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

We had a really fabulous stay in May. The place is beautiful - really stylish. Amazing food. The staff are super lovely and helpful - everyone is really making an effort to look after you. I can imagine we’ll return every time we are in Kerela.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at The Malabar House. I will ensure that your experience is shared with the team to continuously motivate them in upholding the highest standard of our products and services.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We had one of the larger rooms in the property, with a large deck. The decor included great antiques and art. The courtyard was beautiful and tropical. We had several good meals at the hotel restaurant, and enjoyed the town of Kochi very much.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Latha

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant as it was recommended. The food was average and the seating in an unairconditioned quadrangle was hot and sticky. It didn’t help that we were attacked by Mozzies.
Service was ok but did not make up for the poor quality of the food. There are better restaurants in the area for the money. Possibly the most average meal in our 2 week stay I would not want to go back to this establishment.

Stayed: April 2018
Latha_Malabar, Director of Sales at Malabar House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am truly disappointed to learn about your dining experience at our restaurant, The Malabar Junction. Please accept my sincere apologies as this is not reflective of the high standards of products and services that we uphold. Please be assured that I have shared your feedback with the concerned department for corrective action.

We look forward to welcoming you back and provide the renowned Malabar House experience.