“Good job”

Tellicherry Kitchen
Ranked #120 of 1,222 Restaurants in Kochi (Cochin)
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: Tellicherry Kitchen is one of the finest restaurants in Kerala located at Kathrikadavu, Ernakulam. The restaurant has a variety of cuisine delicacies, ranging from desserts and meals to juices and snacks. It offers delightful dining experience to customers who want to enjoy diverse cuisines.To delight our customers with healthy, quality and delicious food and thereby create exceptional dining expe
Reviewed 7 November 2020 via mobile

I personally felt this is the restaurant we must visit, lot of food combos and veritys. And more importantly the service staffs are very professional... Must try..

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (33)

Reviewed 7 November 2020

Trust me ,it was mind blowing experience I had with this restaurant.. I can say the food is very tasty, service is very good.. I wish they maintain this forever... Good luck, keep it up...

Reviewed 7 November 2020

Once again, as I have no more words to Praise... What a lovely experience. We should taste each and every dishes in their menu.. I normally visit monthly twice but now I am planning to visit every week.. xlnt food, xlnt service,and value for money..

Reviewed 7 November 2020

Good Ambiance. Great experience.
Many Varieties of vegetarian dishes are available only in Tellicherry Kitchen Restaurant.

Reviewed 7 November 2020

The best Bamboo Biriyani I had in Kochi. Also Chicken Pallipalayam and Chicken YakiTori is very excellent.
Very good service and nice staff