Dream Land Hill Residency
US$42
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 May 2017

It was an awesome stay me with my friend After a long bike ride. staffs are very friendly a home away home.the place is well maintained.We need to travel off the road for some kms. We were choose the cottage for the stay. The only thing was the food prepared by the cook only on request & there is no restaurant. . They arranged a camp fire near to pond in front of the resort was a nice experience.

Highly recommended for bachelors and couples who love to stay calm and gather without disturbing others

Room Tip: choose the cottage
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank DxDavis
Mathew P, Manager at Dream Land Hill Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2017

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Had a Great stay rooms where cleaned and neat.the staffs were very friendly and helpful, perfect place for a peaceful stay away from rush of the city.I would highly Recommend the cottage for the stay..

Room Tip: Cottages are the best
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank FAZALUL R

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The Dream Land Hill Resort is excellent, the staff are very helpful. The rooms are comfortable, clean and spacious. Breakfast was plentiful. We truly loved our stay here.Everyone was lovely, Elizabeth aunt was very caring and Mathew uncle welcomed us home away parents are they very lovely people.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Anto J

Reviewed 17 January 2017

First of all, I'd like to tell that, I'm not reviewing this on the basis of a resort. Rather I'm treating it somewhat of a motel/lodging category.

First thing I liked about it is the Quiet location. It is well off from the main stream traffic. But I have to say the approach road is horrible. Though the road is of 500 meters from the main road, it feels like forever. You need a 4x4 AWD to get through that 500 meters.

Rooms are spacious and walls are well kept and they do have nice design. Bathroom was OK. They could have provided better towels. Thank God, I always carry my own towels.

Also, there were lizards in the room and Lizard poop. The caretaker did help clean it up. But they said, being a hilly forest area, lizards are unavoidable.

Food options were limited (almost nothing except they said they could make chappatis and curry if we place the order). Thanks I had my driver and vehicle, so I could go to the main road and had food.

I read a previous review complaining about no ACs in the room. Well, I dont think they provide AC facilities in hill station. I'd be glad if they provide heaters instead :)

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I am a solo-travel addict. And i travel a lot for leisure as well as work. I simply love this place for where its located and the hospitality of the staff. The resort is located in a peaceful place. Its a perfect place for people who like calm environment. And the food available there was tasty, The rooms and the surroundings are clean.
Unlike other resorts where they don't provide the amenities they show, here all the amenities as advertised by them were available. The behavior of staff was pleasant and charming and they are always available at your service. I would recommend this resort for people who visits Kuttikanam.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo