All reviews swimming pool private beach sipping coffee great weekend nice place to stay villa repellents cons privacy ambience remote goa
Reviewed 2 January 2018

At the first look, the resort looks beautiful and well maintained. However, from up close is where the problems begin. we were given room number 411 citing that the resort is full due to holidays. The minibar was empty and the fridge was turned off. The ceiling fan made a deadly sound and we turned it off after some time as my wife was afraid that it might fall. The AC also made a sound which woke us up lot of times in the night.

The food was not great as promised. Very less options and was not tasty at all.

The front desk and vehicles that they book have no co-ordination at all. I had booked a vehicle for local sightseeing. first day they gave me a Swift DZire, the second day there was an Eeco at our disposal. Half way after travelling the earlier day's driver calls me up saying that he is waiting for us at the lobby. Could not understand what was going on.

Last and most important, the restrooms as the public area, like swimming pool and restaurant are PATEHETIC IT WAS SMELLY, NOT MAINTAINED, NO TISSUE PAPERS AND HAND WASH. WE HAD CHECKED OUT THE ROOM AND MY WIFE HAD TO USE THE RESTROOM, I MADE HER WAIT TILL WE HIT ANOTHER RESTAURANT ENROUTE THE RAILWAY STATION.

Room Tip: Before you accept a room, check the fan, minibar and AC to make sure that they do not make noise
3  Thank Kartik R
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Recently stayed here and I had to vacate within a day due to over tariff. When booked over phone and asked repeatedly for confirmation message (SMS) it was not provided...Verbally agreed a tariff for adults and kids inclusive... but to a surprise... kids food was charged additionally and it was 40% of the one day room tariff and I couldn't digest that...
However the ambiance was lovely and food was okay...
Suggestion: Get in writing the cost for stay and food for adults and kids very clearly...

Room Tip: All rooms are good
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Went on a family vacation. Only good thing about this resort is the beach.. the room/villas are old, basic. For the price they charge, i expect 5 Star facilities, which is completely missing! The food is mostly north indian, no coastal or Mangalore food??

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Visited Summer Sands early December for a one-night halt during our drive to Goa. The place is on the beach and has large spaces to walk pets. Service is courteous and people are friendly, the food is not bad. The cottages are spaced out along walking paths and are fairly well kept. The price is rather high though so you end up paying almost 5-star prices for a place that can be favourably compared to a 3-star hotel. However they took my pets so I have no complaints!

Room Tip: If you do not want to walk very much then a room close to the reception/ dining area, otherwise all rooms are good. No sea view from rooms.
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Couldn't afford to stay here. Resort is nicely placed, and bungalows set out along a pedestrian path, but they look a bit overpriced to me.
However, the restaurant is excellent. I dined here three times - menu to satisfy all tastes, and good range of cold beers and other beverages. Good quality food, nicely presented, in charming, partly open to the lawn/beach, restaurant. Very pleasant staff - customer-focussed.
If I were staying longer, I would be there again.
Well done!