Free cancellation until 02/08
US$75
US$71
Hotel BMS(Mangalore)
US$80
Treebo Pappilon Palace(Mangalore)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$57
US$54
US$45
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$86
US$73
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$63
US$54
Priceline
All reviewsveg restauranthotel is locatedserves decentvalue for moneysouth indian foodroom service is
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I am a regular guest at Suman Residency, it is my go to hotel in Mangalore. I always stay at room no 209 which is vey lucky for me. Front desk ensures that they always give me room no 209 if i inform they in advance of my booking.Excellent front desk service manned by Sandeep & co. Keep it up...

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Aiyappa A
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Wish I could give them a zero or may be negative. Everything was just POOR extremely poor.Dirty room, inefficient service , ants in the room, no electric iron....

On top of all this a very in efficient manager who was not willing to listen or understand.

Just a nightmare.

2  Thank Guesttrip007
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I have been regularly staying at this hotel from last 2 years, I have been very impressed with Mr. Sandeep from the front office team as he understands the customer needs and is very very helpful. The customer service provided by Mr. Sandeep is equivalent to 5 star hotel service however room service is very bad they take a lot of time even for coffee & tea.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I have been staying in this hotel for almost 2 years. It is definitely not a great hotel. I have been a regular visitor here for these reasons -
1. Rooms are big
2. Centrally located
3. Somewhat cheap

They say they provide these for free, but the staff needs to be shouted at quite often to get things done. They are-
1. Regular cleaning of the rooms
2. Daily refilling of complimentary items -water bottle, tea, sugar and milk bags, towels, soaps

Their complimentary Internet connection is a joke. They have daily limits which is totally insufficient. I was mostly dependent on my own connections/dongle.

They have a complimentary breakfast facility. They have a veg restaurant at the basement. One has to go to the reception and collect the coupon for the breakfast. There again they have 3 options from which one has to select. No choice. Food is ok.

Room service needs to improve a lot. Sometimes they supply in time. But some times one has to repeatedly call and shout at the staff. This applies to most items apart from room supply.

Recently they changed the entire staff. New staff does not know who are the regular visitor and did not provide any discount which they used to give me. Worst thing is, I had booked single occupancy A.C. room. When I reached there early morning after traveling whole night, they gave me single A.C. room. But the A.C. was not functioning. They took 30 minutes trying to fix the A.C. and finally gave me double occupancy A.C. room I thought they upgraded me for the same price. But the shocker was when they gave me the bill. They charged me for double A.C. room. It was their fault that the A.C. did not work and had to change my room. But they charged me for their fault. They did not give me the discount being a regular visitor. The current staff is worse than the previous staff.

Room Tip: Select the rooms which are on top floor and other side of the road
4  Thank Pavanaja B
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Reached mangalore pretty late and this was the first reasonable hotel which looked fine from the outside. Room was clean but the bathroom left much to be desired - I could see black fungus lining under the fall ceiling. There are other minor things which show that the hotel needs better maintenance staff, for example, AC remote wasn't working and staff replaced it, TV remote missing, all windows were kept open. Complimentary breakfast was bare minimum. Overall, okay place if you want to stay overnight, but a little bit more is desired for the price.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business