See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I was persuaded by the Lonely Planet review of this place, but was a bit disappointed by the cleanliness of my room, and the somewhat aggressive welcome I got. I'm not sure whether the 'value for money' recommendation was that valid - it certainly isn't bargain basement. Nothing specifically wrong with the room - everything worked - but it just generally felt a bit grubby. Staff, apart from the one who checked me in, were generally cheerful and helpful. Big bonus is its excellent restaurant and decent, separate, bar, though there are plenty other watering holes to choose from locally. Also good for shopping for all sorts of stuff.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank longfellowTring
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I had booked the room through Goibibo, got a great deal on the room therefore did not expect much from it, but i was surprised to see the service provided and condition of the room.
Clean Rooms with complementary breakfast, not a huge spread but decent enough for the tariff.
the best part of the hotel is its location, its located in the city central .. soo dam easy to commute from places.
staff is friendly, overall good stay.

Room tip: Ask for Ac room, much better than non ac room.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank KARTHIKN247
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Hotel in the heart of the city, decent and economic in comparison to similar hotels. Also part of OYO rooms. So try OYO first. Excellent non veg bar and restaurant in the basement floor (Hotel Nirvana). Almost waking distance to City Centre Mall. Plenty of city buses and other transportation options. Good place to stay for any occasion!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Hello am from shimoga ...I was check in last February 5th .6th checkout.....Staff are not good response while calling for room service .Staffs are too lazy...And late service....Food quality is good...And Bathroom is not clean.....Don't know y i did booked this hotel.....

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I booked this hotel in advance and cancelled by plans prior to arrival. According to the website I am entitled to a refund as I cancelled well in advance. This was for a January booking. I have emailed over and over again and never received the refund. Instead they ask me the same questions over again about how I booked, what is my bank information. Nearly 3 months have gone by. I email every 7 or so days.

Date of stay: January 2017