All reviews decent room basement parking one night city centre rooms are small complimentary breakfast is walking distance excellent location breakfast spread decent hotel business trip value for money comfortable stay infrastructure bath toilets temple
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Its a nice experience to stay here. This is my third time with them and loved the stay again and again. Its very near to city centre and the railway station.

This hotel is in budget and very nice gor couples.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Subin94317
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I had a bad experience with them after checking out. I had forgotten a pant of mine in my room’s cupboard. No attempts were made to contact me regarding the same, and when I reached out to them, three days later, I was flatly told they found NOTHING. This has only one explanation, that the staff who cleaned the room kept the pant for themself.

Rooms were alright. So was the breakfast. Room service was awfully slow. Water and coffee/ milk sachets in the room were not replaced everyday. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aaqib N
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I had booked for bed and breakfast.. howevr even though they claimed that the breakfast would be south indian, northindian and continental there weere no continental items in the buffet. when i asked for ommlette the staff had the audacity to say that it would be charged extra. only after protest was i given omlette.

Room tip: ac was not working ,, took 3hrs to put it right
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnP10312
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Had a poor experience at this hotel. Though i booked the hotel for a day, I reached the hotel at 11 pm at night with my father, they told me check out time is 11 am, they didn't extend the time upon my request. They also serve complimentary breakfast, which can be improved. Apart from this the hotel is located at the centre of the city, ease of access to bus stops, shops & restaurants. Room was decent, a small bathroom, must improve this. Complimentary WiFi was not there. Hot water, Tv & other basic amenities were good.They must change their check in & check out policy, as most of the hotel's I have stayed in Mangalore, given me 24hours check in & check out time. Refrigerator in the room was also not working.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018

clean hotel. very helpful staff.. a stone away from city center mall.. me and my wife had booked into the Grand Plaza hotel for 10 days the stuff took real good care of us and provided good service...

Room tip: Higher floors have less street noise
Date of stay: April 2018