All reviews decent room one night basement parking city centre rooms are small complimentary breakfast is walking distance breakfast spread decent hotel business trip comfortable stay value for money infrastructure bath toilets temple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We stayed at the hotel for 2 days and it was a comfortable stay. I liked the overall services like breakfast, room services and space. Staff is friendly and helpful. The advantage that we felt was the location of the hotel. The hotel has a bus stop, market , malls, and restaurants within 1 km range. The place can have better breakfast spread and add more space to the cafe area.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018

We stayed there for only one night 25th Jan -26th Jan and the stay was excellent one of the best hotels which is in budget. Only issue i would like to bring to their attention is Please make possibility of having breakfast in the room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018

This property is located in a prime location in Hampankatta area of Mangalore. Only disadvantage of this location is that it is in a one way region and the reception is in the basement of the building.. Up keep of the rooms are to be improved. Bathroom stinks if the exhaust fan is kept on 24/7. It looks like the sewage outlet system is not designed well. Good staff at the reception but staff manning the breakfast buffet at the restaurant are to be trained well to be hospitable. They must be under impression that "Inclusive of Breakfast deal" means it is given free to the guests but in reality it is the guests who pays for it.

I suggest the management to be realistic in fixing the check in and check out time. It is better to have 24 hours check out system in cities like Mangalore where most of the floating population reaches early morning traveling overnight. I may visit them again subject to their being soft on check in - check out time.

Bath mats are provided only on I request I believe. Reason best known to house keeping department.

Room tip: Nothing specific
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ganeshkamath
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The reception personnel's are very rude and unfriendly (1) During check in the most grumpy lady sits at the front desk, it seems like she was doing me a favour by allowing me to stay at the hotel and checking me in, no welcome not even a smile. (2) Room 3301 water heater does not work, it was leaking from the heater itself which was dripping onto a small light switch over the sink ( dangerous I would think), called for someone to have a look waited more than 30 mins nobody came, called again and whoever answered could ask if I already called mind you this is after waiting more thn 30 mins( issue not resolved but nothing done about it if you get this room remember shower within 2 mins post which water becomes cold and try not to get electricuted) (3).The night before check out I asked at the front desk what is the latest time I can check out but because he was sleeping his response was" I will inform you in the morning" guess he is paid to sleep, why even bother having a front desk at night if this is what they do. (4) Of course nobody called in the morning so I called and they said "we can give you check out at 12pm" apparently check out is at 11am when Agoda clearly says before 12 which can be 11.59am. When asked can we make it 1pm his answer was very abrupt with a capital NO with no explanation. I even asked if I wanted to extend what is the cost and this was the biggest shocker of all "2 days charges" and he can even argue and say you can check your online bookings check out is at 11am( please do check it clearly states before 12pm not 11am). The best part in the middle of our conversation he tells me to wait while he was speaking to someone else giving directions and hangs up shortly, I had to call back to complete the conversation. (5) Stayed here for 2 nights and not even once someone came to clean the room, we had to ask for the daily bottled water.

So if you are OK to be treated badly as a paying guest or OK NOT to be treated like a decent human being this the place to be. I travel worldwide and to many parts of India and this is by far one of the worst. The staff especially front desk individuals should not be part of the hotel industry with such attitude. This experience really spoilt my overall travel experience. 0 hospitality.

The only good thing about this hotel is location if you enjoy shopping as it is close the malls and etc, but there are other options with good location too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank TJVTheTraveller
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Worth staying in the heart of city. Near to ideals, city mall. Rooms are fine for a family. Friendly staff.
For room service, you need to tell the front desk. Breakfast same daily. quality is ok. Overall worth staying.

Date of stay: December 2017