Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$37
TravelocityUS$107
PricelineUS$37
1,907 results
All reviews welcom hotel richmond road chinese restaurant itc hotels comfortable stay front office excellent service the heart of the city coffee shop special thanks central location room service excellent hotel business trip a great stay delicious food courteous staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Came to banglore for a business visit and stayed in this hotel for 2 days and had a great time. hotel is taking good care of customers in this covid situation also following all safety norms duty manager mr neel was on his toe all the time for guests. looking forward to stay in this hotel after covid and on leisure with family as due to covid there are limitations on food buffet and other services so after covid m sure it will be more fun to stay here with family. thank you for ur welcome and keep the good service on all the time

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kuldeep Dhawan, Other at Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, Richmond Road, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member and giving us an opportunity to serve you Maintaining high standards of luxury and finesse in our Product & Services is our benchmark.

It is our endeavour to provide our guests with the highest levels of comfort & to make their stay truly memorable.

Thank you once again for your comments and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again at the WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group.

Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

Lovely Property. Very Couteous staff. Helpful. Always smiling. Supportive. I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family. I would herein after prefer to stay there only for all my trips to Bangalore

Reviewed 15 April 2021

I have stayed in many hotels across and Bengaluru and I can honestly say this is the best one to stay for business trips. It has also got upscale meeting rooms to hold private discussions and the lobby is also business friendly. Duty manager Neel is very helpful in taking care of all our needs. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Kuldeep Dhawan, Other at Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, Richmond Road, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, By ITC Hotels, during your visit to Bengaluru and also taking time to share your review.

The team & I sincerely appreciate your compliments on our rooms & facilities. We are also grateful for your kind words on our service, which is a tremendous source of inspiration.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of our best luxury services always.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Very nice and customer supportive hotel staff. Had some issues with cleaning but staff very efficiently and quickly resolved. Love to visit again.

Covid measures are really nice. Ms Shiva, Mr Neel, Rathore, Housekeeping guy Praveen, breakfast server Sukant were fabulous. One simple suggestion is to have less complicated TV remote in rooms.

I have to check youtube to use that remote but then in last Praveen gave me simple old type remote and my stay sorted out.

I will love to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kuldeep Dhawan, Other at Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, Richmond Road, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent visit to WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, Member ITC’s Hotel Group and giving us an opportunity to serve you… Maintaining high standards of luxury and finesse in our Product & Services is our benchmark.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

According to me one must try &stay in this hotel in Bengaluru, you will definitely enjoy their service,food,hosiptality right from GM, Executive Chef Dinakar, Chef Rohit, Chef Kamal,F&B Manager Cyril, Front office Manager Mrs.Shiva Rai, not but the least Mr.Ganapathi....all these ppl will touch your Heart by their professionalism,with courteous personalized service. and you just feel soo wonderful and great . They steal your heart just by interacting with you whenever they see you around ,Their Kitchen Prepares awesome/delicious food , you just name it and it will be in your table. in total all these above mentioned people make your stay comfortable and memorable, and they will make sure you comeback again with your family and Friends......make sure whenever you are here please meet these wonderful souls

Room tip: all the rooms are well designed, and it has wonderful views outside
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kuldeep Dhawan, Other at Welcomhotel by ITC Hotels, Richmond Road, Bengaluru, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing WelcomHotel Bengaluru, during your visit to Bangalore and also for sparing time to share your experience.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and are happy to reach such a delightful recommendation.

I sincerely appreciate your wonderful words for the team. The team, at WelcomHotel Bengaluru believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our endeavour remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It was also a pleasure for them to learn that their efforts were so well appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for any assistance whatsoever.