“Good place to stay and courteous staff”

Mapple Express Bangalore
Ranked #261 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My experience during my several visits to this hotel on several occasions have been very satisfactory. The staff are very courteous and very helpful. There may be certain hick-ups, but despite that the people over there find all possible avenues to give you a solution. More importantly, my stay with my family was very good experience. I will always stay with Mapple during my future visits

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I arrived at the Hotel at 0100 hrs. after several intimations were already given over e-mail and telephone of my late arrival. The room was not ready and I was given a Single Occupancy Room instead of a Double Occupancy Deluxe Room and was asked to stay the night there. After speaking to the Asst. Manager Front Office, Mr. Vivek Singh at 0200 hrs. in the morning I was told that my room would be changed within 15-20 minutes. At 0330 hrs. I was finally moved to a Deluxe Room with a non-functional A.C. Then the staff arrived and started cleaning the air filters and it was only sometime after 0400 hrs. that the room was finally ready for spending a night. All this housekeeping could have been very well done before my arrival as I was already arriving more than 12 hours after my stipulated check-in. In the morning, after complaining to Mr. Vivek Singh, my room was changed to a bigger Deluxe Room and fortunately we did not have a problem for the rest of the 4 nights we were in the hotel. Complimentary breakfast is satisfactory. Room linen is not changed daily or even every alternate day but only a "turn down" is done. Complimentary Broadband was non-functional throughout my entire stay of 5 nights. Does not measure to the 4* rating some travel websites have for this hotel. For a business and professional city like Bangalore a definitely avoidable option.

Room Tip: The Hotel has Deluxe Rooms in 2 sizes. Pls contact Vivek Singh, Asst. Manager, Front Office to ensur...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Samudra_Gupta
Reviewed 25 February 2012

Arrived late and in the dark, but even then the place looked tired and dirty. Unfortunately as I arrived so late I had no choice but to stay overnight. The room was filthy, the bedcoverings were marked, walls and switches dirty, bathroom was dirty, and something was growing out of the air conditioning unit. Rubbish was also just left in the corridoor outside the room.

Needless to say I checked out the next morning, but found out a few days later that they were still charging me!

I would recommend not to stay here under any circumstances.

Room Tip: Don't use this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank NTrev
Reviewed 12 December 2011

The hotel has a congested dull atmosphere with a stinking atmosphere due to the carpet. The rooms are fine except for the wifi, which is very weak. The restaurant is good with a moderate menu of varieties to the standard.

Room Tip: Nearby is Radha Homtel. Give a try there too
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2011

I happened to stay here for 2 nights. Arrived at around 11:30 pm from the airport. Thought they have a 24hr coffee shop there was only sandwiches available. The room was value for money with a decent ambience and pretty clean.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Bengaluru hotels
0.5 km away
#436 of 670 in Bengaluru
4.1 km away
Octave Hotel & Spa - Marathahalli
0.9 km away
Ginger Hotel - Bangalore (Whitefield)

Been to Mapple Express Bangalore? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mapple Express Bangalore

Address: 7 E I T P L Road | 1st Phase ITPL Road, Bengaluru 560048, India (Formerly Mapple Whitefield Bangalore)
Region: India > Karnataka > Bangalore District > Bengaluru
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #261 of 670 Hotels in Bengaluru
Price Range: €20 - €41 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Mapple Express Bangalore 3.5*
Mapple Express is a 54 rooms briskly buzzing business hotel in the heart of software county, Bangalore. 45 kms from the airport.Mapple Express is a haven for the discerning business traveler. In the words of an eminent guest 'Mapple is young, trendy & charming, a place you can actually just be yourself.' ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mapple Express Bangalore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mapple Whitefield Bangalore Hotel Bangalore