Lowest prices for your stay
US$70
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$71
TravelocityUS$71
ZenHotels.comUS$72
2,426 results
All reviews business park washing machine excellent service business trip special mention special thanks pool side the executive lounge great experience spacious rooms amazing hospitality excellent stay taking care housekeeping staff his team room service excellent hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021

I have been staying long back in Hilton Our rooms are good and service from Jacob is Good he is the person Who take care of us, and he always ask abou our stays and our needs.

Everyone following social distancing norms. It was safe and hygienic.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VadimGrikhunov
Aditya Shamsher Malla, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

It is heartening to read your positive comments in praise of the property and the warm hospitality offered by the team, especially Jacob.

We are practicing the Hilton CleanStay program, industry-first cleanliness and hygiene standards of Hilton to deliver exceptional experiences and our warm hospitality in a safe and secure environment.

My Team and I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

Almost five (!) months of stay in Bangalore, three of them in Hilton hotel.
Gorgeous!!!
Some of the personnel, who were taking care of me added to my positive emotions a lot! Special thanks to Kan Kan & Jacob!!!

Room tip: second flour is best
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Константин Петр... К
Aditya Shamsher Malla, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know that you were looked after well by our team members, in particular, Kankan & Jacob.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

wonderful stay. I arranged one corporate event in the Hilton hotel.
Mr. Anish from sales team helped me to get better rates. Mr. Rohan from banquet team helped me to arrange the perfect event. Mr. Tanuj from sales team gave warm welcome. from entrance to exit everything was amazing one lady welcomed me at the entrance i forgot her name she was so welcoming. I was given proper luggage assistance. hats of to banquet team Alpan, ajaj khan, souvik, abin, kalyan were so calm and helpful during the event. Room was properly cleaned well maintained. Dhruv from restaurant assisted me with the breakfast option. All staff at Hilton hotel are well groomed, trained and highly professional. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Special thanks to Anish, Rohan, Alpan.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Aditya Shamsher Malla, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. We are pleased to read your review and see that you had a successful event and a great overall experience.

Your kind words are a great encouragement to my team, in particular, Anish, Rohan, Tanuj, Selvi, Alapan, Ajaz Khan, Souvik, Albin, Kalyan, and Dhruv who make it their purpose to deliver the light and warmth of hospitality, each day.

We would also love to know if there is any way we could continue to better our services. With Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, it's the little things that mean everything; and we hope your next visit will be as amazing as the previous one.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

The Hilton Embassy is a hidden gem of Bangalore. Right from the Valet to the General Manager, each and everyone knew the true meaning of being hospitable. My first point of contact with the Hilton was Shephali from sales who coordinated my stay and made sure everything was above excellent when I arrived. Then came the arrival itself where you enter the lobby and you are taken aback by a scene so grand with a ceiling so high, feels like you've walked into a whole new world. The staff at the reception were very friendly and professional. They keep you posted on what they are doing while checking you in so that you don't feel like you're just standing there waiting in "Awkward Silence". The staff then proceeded to lead me to my room (Not just one of them, but 2). Made me feel like a VIP all the way.

Now comes the room. Hands down best room I have ever stayed in my whole life. It's big, it's clean, and it feels like you've won the lottery and gone straight to the penthouse (Photos Attached). And my business trip being 6 days in length, I was in for a heavenly stay. The F&B staff were so kind as to provide a range of assorted fruits upon my arrival to the room, that was a wonderful touch.

The mornings were busy and full of life down in the "Ministry of food" restaurant where the breakfast was served. At first when I scouted the options on the buffet line, I felt that there wasn't much. But later I realised that most of the items were being prepared live and served fresh instead of coming out of a heated pan. That added to the overall quality of the dining experience. I was greeted daily by Dhruv at the restaurant and served very professionally by Kavya, Krishnan, Elmin and Sachin. Having to leave the hotel for work was difficult with such a delightful atmosphere at the hotel, but I was always wished a good day, complimented on my dressing and sent safely into my cab by Selvi at the hotel entrance. What more could anyone need to feel at home?

The day before i checked out, I was greeted by the GM Mr Adithya who had recognised who I was while I was collecting my key from the reception. That by itself again reenforced the feeling of importance as a guest in me. He spoke to me about my day and how our industries shared similar objectives and challenges. It was really nice.

Throughout the stay Shephali and Surbhi were in constant touch to ensure that everything was going as per my expectations. The level of personalised attention they provide is outstanding and more than a visit or a stay, I've made a few good friends by staying at the Hilton Embassy.

Don't hesitate or think twice. You'll never regret staying at the Hilton.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Aditya Shamsher Malla, General Manager at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks and taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

It is our people who define the delivery of the values that a 100 year old hospitality company lives by. I am so delighted to note that our team, in particular, Shephali, Dhruv, Kavya, Krishan, Elmin, Selvi, & Surbhi demonstrated these values in ensuring that you have something so extraordinary to write about.

Our team is extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours; it will always be our greatest reward.

The Salt Grill, our poolside al fresco restaurant, serves a selection of Indian and Eastern Mediterranean grilled delicacies that you may like to experience during your next visit.

Thank you once again for your warm endorsement and I look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2021

Lived at the Hilton for about two months form Jan to March in the middle of the pandemic with my family. We had an excellent experience. The staff treated us like extended family. The service was top notch, the food was great. Special props to Archis, Sourita, Kishen, Kavya, Gautam for being wonderful hosts. Will recommend the Hilton to anyone and everyone.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind compliments. We are glad you were able to enjoy a generous service experience at Hilton Bangalore Embassy GolfLinks over the span of two months.

It is heartening to read your positive comments in praise of the warm hospitality offered by the team, especially Archis, Sourita, Krishan, Kavya & Gautam.

We appreciate your recommendation for our hotel and look forward to creating many more enriching "Hilton Experiences" for you and your family in the near future.